ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with iOS5 on my iPhone! SMS LIMIT! (Massive over-reaction. 100k limit)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
:eek: i f**king love TOWIE.

The wheels are in motion, i will be in it...

Say you got the 4 on release.... had no messages and managed to rack up 100k in messages since July 2010... thats like 200 texts a day!

Bus w**ker
You obviously don't know what to search for then!
I'm pretty sure I do. One sec I'll just check...

Yep I wrote exactly what I searched for. *Phew* I was worried there that I didn't know what to search for.

:eek: i f**king love TOWIE.

The wheels are in motion, i will be in it...

I will come to Harlow on my next visit to the dirty South and hurt you.

OH MY GOD!!1!!one!!1!

I've just realised that there is NO sms received counter on my iPhone 4. HOW WILL I KNOW WHEN I'M CLOSE TO THE LIMIT?!!?!? FUUUUUUUUUU

2014 Focus Titanium
DeeKay you're banging your head against a wall mate, give up. Once one member of the clique disagrees with you, everyone else joins in to look cool. Stay quiet.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I think I've found your perfect partner, and I know what to get you for Xmas.......

A woman has kept every text message for 12 years and is planning to publish all of them in a book.

Tracey Moberly from Shoreditch, London has saved nearly 100,000 messages after she accidentally deleted her first one in 1999. She sometimes resorts to writing them on paper when her inbox is full.

"Some people think I'm obsessive, but I love looking back at old messages," the artist told The Sun. "It's like keeping a diary. All my friends say they wish they had kept important texts or ones which meant a lot to them.

"I'm lucky. I can go back to reading those messages any time I want."

Moberly, 42, has gone through six different mobile phones and 30 journals.

Her book, Text Me Up!, chronicles the failure of her marriage and includes reactions to many world events like 9/11.

Wouldn't want to be receiving this bill though!

A woman has received a phone bill of $201,005.44 (£126,000).

Celina Aarons from Fort Lauderdale, Florida usually pays around $175 (£110) a month, but found out about her latest total when the 43-page bill was delivered.

Her brother Shamir is said to be the reason behind the large amount.

On Celina's phone plan, he sent more than 2,000 texts, left his data roaming on and downloaded numerous videos while on a two-week holiday in Canada.

Celina's two brothers rely on texting as they are both mute and deaf.

She told television station WSVN: "It's never going to get paid [because] I can't pay that. That's like paying [for] a nice house right now based on what houses are going for."

WSVN got in touch with her provider T-Mobile. The phone company has reduced the original amount to $2,500 (£1,600) and has allowed her six months to pay off the bill.