ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with music on iPhone 4S

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
I've got a problem with music on my iPhone.

I put it all on and it was fine. Then I recently went to play a song and it wasn't on my iPhone. However when looking on my iTunes it is on my iPhone. So I deleted it off my iPhone, put it back on there, as well as editing a couple of other songs' album titles. However the songs still aren't on there, and the editing hasn't changed when looking at the song.

However, when I search for the song via swiping all the way to the left I can find it. Yet it isn't under the artist on my iPhone, but the album is under albums. I've checked the song info, but the info is the same for 2 songs off of different albums (artist is the same, no change to album artist etc).

Any ideas?

BMW F31
Did you do the update over the air recently Ross? This is what happened to some of my music after I updated. Deleting the track off the phone then syncing the track again fixed it though!?

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Did the update over the air Nick, yes. However, like I say, the album is on the iPhone, as is another album. Yet I can't find it under the artist, only when searching for albums when rotating the phone or individual songs off the album.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Yep. Artist is there as Drake, nothing in album artist. Checked the other 2 Drake albums and they are the same, Drake in artist, nothing in album artist. And I can find these albums in the artist search on my iPhone.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You tried re adding artist to all anyway, along with album artist?