ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problem with T mobile Flext

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
My GF is on T mobile she pays £35 a month and gets £180 credit.

Her bill last month was £180 even though she was told she hadn't used all her flext allowence by t mobile.

They then cut her phone off 10 days into the next month. In that month she hardly used her phone at all and we've just got a bill of £80.

T mobile are refusing to budge and are demanding payment.

Anytihng we can do?

Der Panzer
Has she been dialing p**n lines?

Ususally the bills show a breakdown, pie charts style, of what was used or unused.

I've never had a probelm with T-mobile, other than there shops which are shite.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Set up the online part of the account and take a look on there.

Its very consice and should help you figure it out.

www.tmobile.co.uk then my tmobile

Flext is NOT fixed, if you use your allowance then it keeps going.

Sib

Clio 172 (Silver)
Mine has been fine, you do need to remember however that the call plan does not cover calls to answerphone and some other nat/prem rate numbers

Revels Mum & Sister
The flext talk plan DOESNT have free minutes or texts it simply gives you an allowance. So regardless if you ring landlines, text, mms, answerphone it WILL knock an amount of the credit it gives you each month!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Set up the online part of the account and take a look on there.

Its very consice and should help you figure it out.

www.tmobile.co.uk then my tmobile

Flext is NOT fixed, if you use your allowance then it keeps going.

Can't do that as shecan't remember her log in details and it just keeps locking us out.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
:rolleyes: Well aside from that theres nothing anyone here can do.

You need to phone them, visit a store or use the online facility.
If you don't sort this soon it will affect her credit rating, tmobile dont take prisoners on billing.

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra
Thing is she's paid it this morning and now she tells me about it. grr

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Has she been phoning 0800, 0845, 0870, 09... etc?

They wont be included in your minutes, they are chargeable, and some can be very expensive.

You need a bill breakdown using Itemised Billing to see what calls were charged and how much they came to be.

Im on Flext aswell and although i dont get an itemised bill when ever i am chrged for anything or go over my allowance i get an itemised list with my bill.

I would double check that she has got one aswell as i suspect she has.