ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems BlackBerry Torch 9800

A3 Tdi
Good Evening,

My girlfriends just got a BlackBerry torch last week from THREE. Were having quite a few issues with it at the moment and are just wondering if any of you guys are having the same problems or have any solutions.

1. The battery only seems to last 7/8 hours a day, that's while sending a few texts/bbm's an hour, 20mins a day on the phone and 20mins online. The screen light has been turned down and there are no applications on the phone running. The screen back light timer is also set to its lowest setting.

2. The phone will activate either the speakerphone or mute function while on the phone. I have read that there is a sensor that needs to be covered (by your ear) while on the phone that will lock the screen however, if the phone is pushed agaisnt your ear it still activates these functions.

Many thank's in advance :)

Tom

turn the bluetooth and wifi network searcher off in the day and let it work off gprs.

the ear thing has happened once or twice but thats just the way it goes, maybe turn the touchscreen sensitivity down

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
Since I updated to a leaked OS6 on my Bold 9700, my battery has been dying quickly. Must be a version of the software.

Get it returned.

Mines can run 2 days with constant use with wifi on (as I only get UMA signal in my office) but with bluetooth off and screen down low.

Also set the backlight time out to 5 seconds or whatever the lowest is.