ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems pairing Iphone to TomTom Dynamique

Clio TomTom Dynamiqu
Hi,
I've just bought a Clio TomTom Dynamique (which I love!), although it has built in bluetooth I can't pair my iPhone 4s to it. I search for bluetooth devices on the phone but when I try and pair them it won't work. Can anybody suggest what I can do to make this work please?
Thanks in advance

Clio MK3 DCI
Hi,
Just bought the same car and mine is missing the Bluetooth (although its a standard feature). The sales people told us it was in there but its not. When you search for Bluetooth devices on the phone all we get is Tom Tom Navigation and Bluetooth remote. These cant be connected to with a phone. I would check that the car has the bluetooth feature as I have since discovered that a small number were shipped without bluetooth due to a lack of parts because of the Tsunami in Japan. You radio will have a tel button if it has bluetooth and a microphone on the roof by the rear view mirror. Hope this helps.

This is the only suggestion I have until I get Renault to sort out a Bluetooth kit for mine.

Megane dci 130
Have you gone into the Bluetooth settings on the car at all? You need to do this and the car will give you a code to put in when pairing the phone.