ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

problems with 172 built in sat nav?

02 reg one.
ive just got a new 172 on a 02 plate with a factory built in sat nav? but having problems with it? screen does not come on at all? but the lights for the buttons come on? and standerd cd player doesnt work? cant put the code in for it either? because the sat nav screen is where the little display screen is ment to be.....?? any help?

cheers matt.

02 reg one.
lol typical renault then. i think renault stopped doing the dash top as a spare part not sure about the screen too!

hmm do you think i should try a differnt renault garage? or does anyone know where i could possibly take it so some1 can have a look for me? :S

182kev

Must be a screen fault as i have one fitted to mine,even wiothout the sat nav cd present and radio code off the screen still illuminates,odd one pops on ebay but still fetch good cash as only sell as full kit