ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Problems with my Renault clio 2002 expressions rear lights! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS AND G

Clio 1.2expression
Hello there

I bought a clio fully mot;d and taxed but i left it in the garage due to not having to pass my test until 4 months ago, So i waited for cheap insurance now i got cheap insurance the lights on the rear and the dash have gone crazy!, First of all when i brake the right indicator comes on when i reverse the brake light comes on? and so many other fog lights and evverything comes up on the dash even though i have no fogs! so i dont know whats wrong, I dont know how to check earth or anything im only 18 my dad passed away recently im stuck got no one to help me other than the garage mechanics so are going to charge me atleast 400-450 which i dont have!, so please guys can you help me sort it, I just want to get the car mot'd again and taxed so i can sell it as im very broke!, also the drivers side rear light plug connector that is already with the car which fit on the rear light, the plug pins are very rusty and brown stuff all over it so is that the problem please be sure, If so how can i remove the dirty as i tried with screw driver but its not affecting any of the rust please can you let me know, if i did buy a new plug only how would i fit it, IF someone can make a detailed video on this that would be great mate you will be helping alot more people mate as i know many people are having the same problems as me! thanks

SEAT Ibiza SC FR
Re: Problems with my Renault clio 2002 expressions rear lights! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS A

Didn't I see this already posted this in the Problems area/somewhere else? You have also been advised how to fix it, weren't you? :S

Clio 1.2expression
Re: Problems with my Renault clio 2002 expressions rear lights! PLEASE HELP ME GUYS A

Hi mate sorry im new to this site, have you ever had this problem?

SEAT Ibiza SC FR

No. Not with the 4 Clio's I have owned.

But all of them have been exceptionally looked after, so that is probably why.