ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product testers wanted!

Fire a sample over i will wack it on the clio over winter and take pictures etc and give a review next year. The car is driven daily come rain sleet or snow more salt the better;) would be good to see how it handles the harshness of winter.

Not a detailer what so ever but like to keep my car gleaming.

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Also, im in the north of Scotland. You should pick me to compare my reviews to the English people. Colder temps up here could work differently no? :eek::p

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I'm interested.

been detailing for a good while and like trying new products. Done a
few reviews on other car sites etc. is this wax long lasting? How is it suited to red cars?

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
I'll have some brand new paint to test it on at the weekend. Paint will be fully decontaminated and rejuvenate will be applied by machine. 2-3 layers of wax will be applied.
The car would be used daily for about 1k miles/month.

I would provide monthly photo reports after washing to track the performance of the wax.

I don't usually do write ups but here's one
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-Trophy-Ready-ForSummer-*Detailing*-Pic-heavy!

Happy to help if needed :)

Black mk3 clio
Would love to give this a go, only got into detailing this year really so would be good to get reviews from a newbie to detailing ;) also got a black car so it'll show how good the wax is for black cars!! Go on, pick me, you know you want to :D

Range Rover Sport
No means a 'detailer' but I do like to make sure the cars clean.

2e4f23k.jpg

2uyj1gi.jpg

b97n2f.jpg

Like I say I'm by no means a professional detailer that details for a living but I do like to use good products and spend a good few hours clean the cars.

If the wax is hard wearing I'd use it on the Clio, if not I would have a go and see what it does with the 'harder' paint on the M3. As I find depending on what paint to what product I generally use. Actually this remind me I do need to get onto 'cleanyourcar' as pretty much running low on everything.

182 Ly ff.
I'd be happy to give it a shot, just got a black ep3 so would love to see how well it cleans up with a decent product.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'll be happy to help.

My ly 197 is my daily so puts up with some abuse. Dodo juice orange crush is currently keeping it nice and glossy, and easily cleanable. I would be happy to test spirit against it over winter :)

iceberg phase 2 172
Can My name go in the hat aswell please, currently have a large selection of wax so will be good to compare this against other stuff :)