ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Product Websites

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
How much is it to sign up

Ah, it's actually gone up to 150 quid a year - but I also see that members now get 20% discount (and free delivery). It's worth it for me as I get through a fair amount of product and I'm happy to support him from a friendship point of view.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Ah, it's actually gone up to 150 quid a year - but I also see that members now get 20% discount (and free delivery). It's worth it for me as I get through a fair amount of product and I'm happy to support him from a friendship point of view.

I'm sorry but that's insane.

You're telling me I can buy £150 worth of products elsewhere and just watch YouTube videos or become a member of his site and get 20% off and some videos for £150?

Don't see his company lasting too long with something like that IMHO

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I'm sorry but that's insane.

You're telling me I can buy £150 worth of products elsewhere and just watch YouTube videos or become a member of his site and get 20% off and some videos for £150?

Don't see his company lasting too long with something like that IMHO

It's not for everyone, but worth it if you buy and order a lot of stuff.

You're right, he's doing terrible. Been around a few years now, all products researched and developed out their own pockets, selling internationally, stores in various countries, and a few exclusive deals with reputable brands and moving to bigger premises and warehousing. I guess he must be doing something right. 🤔