ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ProDynamics 2 Mass Confusion

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Me mate came down from hastings tonight to sell me some ProDynamics 2 , they came off a mk1 ph1 to fit me 1997 ph2/ph3? but only 2 of them would fit and the 2 others didnt wanna know, the nut holes didnt match up the holes on the hubs, but they are a full set, please if anyone knows the problem please telll meee hehe.

help *gulp*

None
Btw They're Team Dynamics Pro Race 2's ;)

They also fitted straight on with no probs on 2 other clios :/

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Spiggot rings? When you say they didn't match up was it too tight or too loose?

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
hehe hiya max, yeah well they just didnt align up like they wasnt meant for the car even though as max said they fitted on other clios, well when you tried matching them up they wouldnt go over the holes, be around 10-20mm out :(

Da

Less
Put the old wheels back on :) Are they all the exact same wheels? I can't understand how 2 alloys can fit and 2 wouldn't? :S

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Not possible, me and max made a swap, and i want these wheels on, someone on here must know what to do, maybe i need to get ph1 hubs so that they will match? Exactly, 2 match fine and the other 2 dont, its like they are all for the right hand side only.

bloody renault

None
All wheels are exactly the same as come in a set of 4 and fits on 2 other mk1 Clios ok :/ His a a 1997 mk1 ph3 Clio and im wondering if they made a different hub for those models (doesnt explain how one fits tho). They also have RSI wheels as standard and they seemed to be on fine and im guessing all mk1 RSI wheels have the same fitment etc as eachover??

Da

Less
So the 2 alloys fit on the drivers side front and rear but would't fit on the passengers side at all?

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Yup two alloys fitted drivers side but one of the tyres faced the wrong way? this is why it is soooo confusing. we tried mix matching them all to see if they would fit each hub but only two would fit, and that was on the drivers side :S

Da

Less
Well the tyre that faced the wrong way is obviously in the wrong place, it needs to be in it's opposite corner so it faces the correct way.

Did you try that?