ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress so far........

02 Clio Extreme
Here is my little project.. you can probably guess that I've taken the Euro route.

Bear in mind.. this is progress so far, by all means is not finished.

IMG_1619.jpg

Thanks!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Ah you were on the over boost stand yesterday @Singleton!

I was on the SW-CC stand over by the american cars/200sxOC

Never understood the 'euro' look, but from all the attempts i have seen that looks to be one of the better ones!

Last edited by a moderator:
  Mk2 Clio 1.6
those wheels look awwsome!! nice work. colour coding isnt a huge deal on that coz it matches the bonnet bra i guess.

'06 MK3 Clio 1.4L
Loving the wheels, look really nice...

Color code the trims and door handles and get the RS grill and itl be a tidy lil ride...

I see you live in Swansea but what uni you in?

I live in Cardiff and go to UWIC :)

I can sense the "flirting" comments already, STFU! :p

Flame Red Delight
I would definately take that bra off :) I'm just messing btw, but might I say you are rather attractive haha ;)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yellow film on the lights and fogs would look good

:dapprove: it would be like mine then weres the individuality them, bra's are for protection not looks so what difference does it make it having a bra on, she proberly couldnt be arsed takin it off once at the show

looks smart luv as ive said previous, colour code would do it proud, you thought about a campus grill?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Saw these wheels for sale and wasnt sure if they would suit, but they do, good call! Smooth the side trims and you can make the rears stick out a little more until you here it rub :D lol

Good work though :D