ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Progress so far........

02 Clio Extreme
Yeah I was at Vintage Car Show on the Overboost trade stand.. :)
Im at Trinity University College Carmarthen..why you ask?

Future plans.. not exactly sure, keep changing my mind daily haha

02 clio 172
I seen this in singleton too!! I like it, it looks cool. I had a clio on the sw-cc stand that day, shite weather but not a bad day. Did you by any chance have it lowered by cam sport?

Headlights are horrible and tbh I'm no fan of the bra or wheels either. Car looks clean and height looks pretty much spot on.

Owen

ClioSport Admin
I seen this in singleton too!! I like it, it looks cool. I had a clio on the sw-cc stand that day, s**te weather but not a bad day. Did you by any chance have it lowered by cam sport?

Hello my fellow SW-CC'er:rasp:

02 Clio Extreme
A few more pics, from Bank Holiday Show.

VintageShow6.jpg

VintageShow5.jpg

VintageShow7.jpg

VintageShow4.jpg

Some people have asked whats in the boot..
Only a simple FLI install: 2 10" FLI subs. 2 4channel FLI amps. 5" components and tweeters and 5" coaxils. I have also had a Dynamat Extreme bulk kit fitted.

VintageShow3.jpg

fad

Clio 182 FF
Crying out for the following:

172 rear
172 front witht the washer jet holes smoothed off
colour codeded side strip with no badging

Think a nice touch on the tailgate would be to remove the boot lock and surround smooth that off but retain the number plate recess.

Got a lot of potential and will be nice to see something a bit different to the norm

None
Loving this so far
love the euro look so keen on watchin progress of this, mate done his corsa euro and looks pretty sikk tbh

02 Clio Extreme
Yeah.. more likely to be me up Cam Sport. Im from Ammanford, well Tycroes, u?
How did you see me up there, may I ask?.. just passing, working?

The twist will be a hint of colour.. but cant reveal all (obviously) :p

02 clio 172
Oh cool, im from the pontardawe area! you go out in th nights much? you should pop down to ponty for a mini clio meet:D

02 Clio Extreme
^ once I have the funds and find a decent bodyshop in this area :)

hopefully at the end of this month (after all my uni exams)

Evo 8 MR
Not keen tbh, why do people keep saying to get a campus grille and ph3 bumper?! They're awful and were made on the cheap. Don't get either.

02 Clio Extreme
Im not.. although I must admit the Ph3 bumper is better quality build than the Ph2.

Plan is sport rep, some modifications and a small twist. All will be revealed over the next few months.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Im not.. although I must admit the Ph3 bumper is better quality build than the Ph2.

Plan is sport rep, some modifications and a small twist. All will be revealed over the next few months.

Any pics of the person in the Avaitor? ;)