ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project CUP revamp for 09

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Well after some consideration over this christmas i have decided the cup needs a revamp. A big freshen up, so where better to start with a new project thread on cs.

As it sits now:

19507544a9441289462l.jpg

19507544a9441289528l.jpg

19507544a9441289621l.jpg

19507544a9441289706l.jpg

19507544a9441289310l.jpg

progress pictures will follow as work commences

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Well as its the weekend i got some work done on the cup revamp. So at 6.30 last night i left for glasgow to go and pick up the new seats and harnesses in the sprinter. I fitted them today and very happy with the results, very supportive. Nice guy i bought them off too ;)

Im nipping out tomorrow to get pics of the progress.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
seen it a good few times!!!

Dont know wether to go back to a clio or not.. I need to sleep on it tbh!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Re: Project CUP revamp for 09 ** update #1 **

Well nipped out for some pics today, not the best as it was getting dark but you get the idea.
Never took any of the sparco steering wheel ive not long put in as i will be getting it re-flocked some time soon.
All in all a good weekends work and has made a massive improvment to the feel of the cup:D

DSCF2001.jpg

DSCF2016.jpg

DSCF2018.jpg

DSCF2015.jpg

Turbo Beige
Its out the way! How long does it take to jump out your seat and go into the boot to get it.......... 5 seconds maybe!

If your car is on fire and you are harnessed in it will take you longer than that, and trust me everything takes longer when there is smoke pouring from under your car (had it happen on my old track car)!!

Banana
That is looking outstanding mate, this is undoubtedly the best cup on CS (apart from mine of couse) ;)
Keep the progress comin' :)

audi B5 rs4
that is stunning, what have you done to your engine bay, mods wise to get it looking like that? just looking for a few ideas as i have just gave mark (rufstuf) my deposit for his car.

Keep up the good work!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
nice car, but where's the project :S

Lets see, bought a standerd cup a year ago and its been a project ever since! Now its a revamp for 09! Starting with some new seats, and harnesses.

I would have thought the title was clear enough:rasp:

Progress will come but i go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. Its weekends progress for me just now :D

ed the driver : want to swap wheels lol :quiet: ;) felt like stealing them when i was round getting the seats of mark!