ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project laguna coupe

Listerine & Poledo
surely if it went any lower it be near on undriveable?

big coupes should be able to waft down the road, not smash your spine every time a stone goes under the wheels!

:)

laguna coupe
fitted the front spacers today 15mm nice and flush now picss to follow tomo never thought spacers would be as much troulbe to fit

laguna coupe
here are the pics think it will look even better when i scrub these tires and buy sum 40 profile instead of 35 just to fill the arches better

before
DSC_1541.jpg

after
DSC_1542.jpg

DSC_1544.jpg

DSC_1545.jpg

239c64b6.jpg

Last edited:
Wouldn't it make more sense to just sell one set then? And buy some different wheels with that money... Just a thought.

Does look good! Could maybe do to be a little be lower, but not much.

clio 182
Saw this last night in scnuthorpe. Once at maccys/kfc glandford park then in the multi story at the cinema. Looked really sweet!

You local?

laguna coupe
update got a renault front spitter and had it wraped in vinyl carbon. also seen as though this car is all about the looks and sounds thought i would treat it to a carbon induction system with twin airfilters love how it sounds it slowly getting there next is prob renault sideskits and bit lower on back plus nice exhaust system

DSC_1471.jpg

DSC_1469.jpg

DSC_1470.jpg

DSC_1472.jpg

DSC_1474.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
yep, glodd black front grille is a nice suggestion.

Just reminded me, best autotrader me a Laguna coupe! Or a 407Coupe with the Diesel V6

Last edited: