ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project pearl black

Cheers dude! I'm jus not sure on the yellow anymore! What wheels you looking at?

All good brutha! Fair one was the same with me when i had white badges! And AXE EX8 Concaves? Think someone else on here has got them.. Truly in love. Ebay item number: 181177188419

Dunno what colour i'm feelin tho!

TT QS
All good brutha! Fair one was the same with me when i had white badges! And AXE EX8 Concaves? Think someone else on here has got them.. Truly in love. Ebay item number: 181177188419

Dunno what colour i'm feelin tho!

I was looking at getting some of these next year. 16" with no tyres were like £350. Not bad IMO. Think I'm gonna go with black or anthracite unless they do a bright blue

I was looking at getting some of these next year. 16" with no tyres were like £350. Not bad IMO. Think I'm gonna go with black or anthracite unless they do a bright blue

Pretty reasonable price tbh! I dig em. Haha same as me then my eyes where on those colours, but the white has got me going a little bit..

TT QS
Pretty reasonable price tbh! I dig em. Haha same as me then my eyes where on those colours, but the white has got me going a little bit..

Do they do white? I saw some purple ones which I loved but I don't think it would suit my car. Purple could be epic on yours ;)

just seen gold :O wanttttttt

TT QS
Apart from the minor curbing does this purple get the nod? They were on a clio too!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375049990.024752.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1375049990.024752.jpg
    569.1 KB · Views: 58
  Ph2 Meg 225
Kchristmas that's the best non sport I've seen! usually all non sports have the full kit making it look like a 1*2 but yours is special. top job a proper credit to you.

Thanks a lot Buddy! I prefer the front end as it is now anyway. Just needs the front bumper re colour coding and maybe a skoda splitter now

Ph2 Meg 225
Yeh keep it as is, how much do you usually pay for colour coding? and I like that splitter looks really good, what's it from?

I paid 50 for it and at the time it was a really good finish but as months went by sat in the sun it cracked :( it's from a megane but not sure which one

Ph2 Meg 225
Haven't seen this thread recently, car looks so much better with the new alloys dude!

Those purple XXR wheels
:approve:

only just seen this! Thanks alot!

Another quick update...
had to buy a new headlamp bulb which I could think of better things to spend it on but I also got some cheap silvervisions which pictures will follow tomorrow. (Just the front only)
Also I replaced the front door speakers due to them being shot! I bought the plug adaptors as I didn't want to cut the wires incase I put the standard back in for re sale.

photo1-3.jpg

the new ones fitted!

photo2-3.jpg

the old ones

photo3-2.jpg

Ph2 Meg 225
Not much of an update but the car has had the following done this week at a total of £460

-MOT ( advisories for two tires)
-2 Yokohama s drives
-thermostat housing replaced
-new air filter
-Waterpump replaced
-belts replaced

the above was due to a constant leaking from the bottom of the water pump and that the car had no record of the belts being done! Due to this not much has happened progress wise apart from cleaning it!

The car was washed, iron x, clayed, polished twice using Meg's ultimate compound and a country lake hand pad, glazed using am details glaze and a layer of auto finesse temptation sadly these are the only photos as it rained last night!

Mandatory beading shots

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo1.jpg

A few driveway pictures

image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

an alcantara gear gaiter is also on its way!

Ph2 Meg 225
Loved reading this thread! Subbed to this! Cars come on nicely!

Thanks a lot! I forgot to mention that a skoda splitter was fitted as I couldn't live with the scuffed one! Plans are now just a cup spoiler and coilovers when I can afford them and then save for jap :eek: