ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project pearl black

Ph2 Meg 225
Have put a deposit on some team dynamics which I will be having for the first week of December so mine will be for sale if anyone's Interested ;)

Ph2 Meg 225
Yeah, got another one sent out and they have been fine since :) Thankfully

And they will look really good on your car mate, can't wait for some pics

Ahh good, and unfortunately I can't get the 1.2s anymore as cheapest insurance I can get is 3000 so have to sacrifice :(

Ph2 Meg 225
I've got direct line at 2500 without mods so need to ring up, but these are as though it was my dads car and insurance :( if it was done in my name cheapest is 7200 !!!!

and good good, wheels are a must on yours though ;)

I've got direct line at 2500 without mods so need to ring up, but these are as though it was my dads car and insurance :( if it was done in my name cheapest is 7200 !!!!

and good good, wheels are a must on yours though ;)

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?!

im on my own insurance paying £2800 without mods (i added mods afterwards)

put yourself as main driver and then add 2 older females on (mum, aunty) and it should be reet.

unless you live in helmand province?

Ph2 Meg 225
The 7200 one is with Adrian flux. :(

my area is quite but there's a few with money so I think there's been a couple of car thefts which might affect it.

And I've all ready tried what you said dan, makes barely any difference. If it stays at 2500 I'm more than happy :)

The 7200 one is with Adrian flux. :(

my area is quite but there's a few with money so I think there's been a couple of car thefts which might affect it.

And I've all ready tried what you said dan, makes barely any difference. If it stays at 2500 I'm more than happy :)

yeah but its not legal then!

if they find out that you're the main driver and you've told them your dad is the main driver, you can get done for fraud or something

Ph2 Meg 225
yeah but its not legal then!

if they find out that you're the main driver and you've told them your dad is the main driver, you can get done for fraud or something

I've already spoke to insurance companies and as my dad will be the registered keeper of car and policy holder, it doesn't matter who is the main driver Aslong as they are a named driver as if you notice some companies don't even ask who the main driver is :).

Ive been inserting it as me anyway as its my car and my dads not going near it haha

I've already spoke to insurance companies and as my dad will be the registered keeper of car and policy holder, it doesn't matter who is the main driver Aslong as they are a named driver as if you notice some companies don't even ask who the main driver is :).

Ive been inserting it as me anyway as its my car and my dads not going near it haha

aha ok then :p

Arctic 182FF
If it's a 1.2 and I'm assuming you're 17, then those insurance quotes are ridiculous! Then again when I got my insurance for £2660 last year as a 17 year old, my car didn't have any mods. But as far as I can tell, the only mod you can actually put on your insurance is the rear bumper? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Ph2 Meg 225
I wouldn't class the rear bumper tbh as they only ask if it has a full body kit :) the only mod I can or will say Is lowering springs haha

Arctic 182FF
Try putting your voluntary excess up to the max, my total excess is £1300, which is probably more than my car is worth, but it's only for a year, I'll have like no excess in february :) Also put your mum as a named driver. The only other thing i could think of is that it's because you're not the registered owner and keeper of the car? Not sure why that would affect it but that's the only difference to my policy really