ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project Renault Symbol MS2.

Renault clio
ClioSport friends.

My name is Ozneider, I have a Renault Symbol or also called Renault thalia or clio sedan other countries. I am from Colombia and long read several things about this forum today I decided to introduce myself.

This is my car a Renault Symbol Expression 2005 all blue 1400cc, was the family car for 3 years, my father bought another car and this happened to be my mother, then my mother bought her car and mine do this step, the curious is that the day the car came home for the first time, I told my dad that "so ugly that car, worst car you bought" and here today my worship. I always liked the tuning, sound, wheels, etc. but not to the effort to buy this until early 2011 he started to put what I always wanted to enter the fever caraudio and will place the sound, then I met a friend also a symbol that he was very fond of the speed and was entering this world 1/4 mile. very little caught my attention if I caused curiosity but it was not what I was passionate about and I started making tiny modifications to improve the performance of the car.

My future plans with the Symbol are:

Turbo
Coilover or air suspension
BBS wheels
sports Chairs
roll bars
Clio Sport Front
spoiler.

IMG_1522.jpg

the first was the sound in the trunk, then paint restoration

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

Then came the changes to improve performance

intake!...
high flow filter k&n with aluminum pipe

catalyst and original muffler was removed, he was placed a pre-silencer and high flow muffler.

IMG_2560.jpg

IMG_4317.jpg

WHEELS!!!!

ADVAN RZ 17"
IMG_4020-1.jpg

tyre Maxxis 205/40/r17
IMG_4117-1.jpg

IMG_4119-1.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4122.jpg

IMG_4128-1.jpg

IMG_4137-1.jpg

IMG_4138-1.jpg

IMG_4139-1.jpg

SPRING
H&R
IMG_4233-1.jpg

IMG_4234-1.jpg

8uzenezy.jpg

nuvagazy.jpg

ydybe8a2.jpg
u5e7usad.jpg

Full capacity
yja6aqy8.jpg

then decided to place the yellow explorer lights
e5e6u4uh.jpg

from lip

e6ahequm.jpg

5uqymepy.jpg

Indiglow
yzasu6us.jpg

glowshift gauge

2aza4yta.jpg

5yjevahy.jpg

a5yzetus.jpg

1/4 DE MILLE!!!

times

asuzenup.jpg
4ereqe2a.jpg
y5unadyq.jpg

18,225 my first time I thought it was not very high and that ran fine.
18,286 second time I thought it was the sun so strong he was doing.
18,397 third time I said this car does not work ... fuy me sad for my home

the second day and with better petrol 18.132 in the morning, and I approached the 17s ... me and change the mood = p.

then at 11:30 at night when they opened the racetrack for cars of 18s for the playoffs I realize that I have the best time bone was in the final .. between the decision to take the trophy ... when he was already in the car waiting for the traffic light yesterday said if I gave him hard and not down or giving 0.1segundo hard not to think me down 17s, ran a hard-fought final pique when I reach the goal I turn and look at the board 17,964 (and that unmarried accelerator at the end) to lower 17s Disqualified me = (... I went home without a trophy for 17.5 .. even without the ball very cool experience was excellent.

u5aba8as.jpg
ty9ytuzu.jpg
3egave3u.jpg
enepeqyd.jpg
uju9aqa5.jpg
7utumuge.jpg

later I keep commenting on my car

regards

('ll excuse the English, use google translator lol)