ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project scene scooby

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Oh haha yeah but... the price is higher.. basically this is how it is.. I owe my dad 1K LOL! My mates offered me 2K for mine and theres loads of E36s for 1K then I can give my dad the other grand :)

E30 ;) worth it all day

Focus RS Mk1
think i saw you yesterday, a45 on the way out of coventry, heading towards ryton?

i was in about 200m in front of you just going through the 50mph cameras

Saw you in the rear view mirror and just thought "what **** is that" looks so low from the front! very nice!

More poke than viagr
think i saw you yesterday, a45 on the way out of coventry, heading towards ryton?

i was in about 200m in front of you just going through the 50mph cameras

Saw you in the rear view mirror and just thought "what **** is that" looks so low from the front! very nice!

yeah that would have been me, i live in Ryton so always about :) What car were you in?

Still havnt seen it on the road, want someone to drive it for me so i can see and hear it going along :)

More poke than viagr
New idea, genuine BBS RC 090 wheels + adaptors
bmwstyle5.jpg

Will look like that once fitted.
Works out at £660 for the wheels and adaptors needed as they are BMW fitment. Advertised the LM-R reps for £600 so if they sell, ill snap these up i think :) First oppurtunity to own genuine BBS splits that i can afford! :D

More poke than viagr
I think they will look really good, and its an oppurtunity to get genuine BBS's rather than fakes.

Waiting for a quote on re drilling them, hopefully cheaper than adaptors!

The most expensive its going to be is £660, and ive currently got the reps advertised for £600 so its not going to cost me much more....in fact it will save me money as i need new tyres on mine!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Oh and there's another shipment of LM-R reps due imminantly. I got offered a brand new set for £380.00

More poke than viagr
Yeah i think all white will look awesome

bbsrcwhite.jpg

Still waiting for a reply about wheel re drilling. Cant fit adaptors as they will poke out too much, so this is only real option.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Why do they have to be BBS, you getting them to please the crowd? Theres far better wheels to put on a scoob other than BBS

More poke than viagr
Not to please the crowd at all! In fact most people are telling me not to get them.

I really want them and think they will look good.

More poke than viagr
The LM reps are off to america after Japshow :)

As long as it all goes through, got £550 for them :) Not bad!

Lotus Elise
I dont get show cages personally.

The car looks good, not my thing but time and effort has gone into it. Why did u not save up longer and get a proper one though?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Congrats on the feature mate in FC.

Car looked great to be honest, guy at work had his magazine in.

CLIO PH1 172
nice feature in fast car mate, really enjoy reading your projects, glad you still keep your stuff posted and updated on cliosport too.!.!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
LOL I do love the cat its true! I got the magazine about a week ago through the post dunno why mind. Turner had a good giggle, BUT with all that being said it would still have a turbo bonnet n spoiler if it wasnt for CS taking the piss. So as above project cliosport scoob.

DONT GET ME WRONG it looks nice now really nice.

e92 330i
Just seen the feature, bought the mag actually because I thought it looked like yours on the front, turns out it was. Looks very nice mate, good feature and I love the front with the smoothed fog covers! I'm glad you do what you want and edge away from the norm, loved the Clio and this is amazing.

One thing that just bugs me, and I'm not sure if you've mentioned it in the thread, but why not matching seats? Especially for the mag ffs, just that one thing ruined it abit. Oh well, look forward to the next update.