ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

project white hybrid

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
lol it took me nearly a year and a half to get around this stage with the last one. so im doing well.

Chav Rocket
Hi Bendee looking really good matem glad its coming together, in post 69 can you tell me what purpose that little filter serves and where u got it from thanks :)

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
where did you get the extra bar from for the harness bar dude.

I need some for my cage :D

Cheers

Ben

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
im not using door bars so used them lol im lookin into somthing different for the door bars so would probably need more tubing, you could ask ybracing on ebay they do all the omp stuff.

Golf GTD Mk7
looking good mate. You soooooo need to get the rest of that dash done. Will look smart. Wheel looks sweet !!! :approve:

Rb182cup+s2 rallye
sweet, I need my door bars :(

Well... maybe not the pasenger one lolz

lol yeah i thought the same but with my seats being so damn low and using the car everyday itll be a right pain with the door bars stepping over them ect its hard enough getting in and out with the seats being a squeez