ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Projectors fitted to the Cup

Rusty Cup
After having the projectors sat in the corner for 4 months i thought it was time to pull my finger out and get them fitted. All was going swimmingly the bumper came off no problems what so ever. For anyone that says the screws in the wheel arches are a pain the answer to your problems is a ratchet spanner!!

I did have trouble getting the levelling thingy off the lights but after a quick phone call was told it just twists off.

All in all pretty straight forwards the pics i took dont do it justice, the front end looks alot better now im very pleased with it. Only thing i have left to do now is decide on which route of lowering i fancy.

Baller.jpg

Listerine & Poledo
Dunno, my aging 172 has got those bumper-ruining sprayers on the nose, but that's old design for you

Some manufacturers make the sprays pop-up when used.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Ah, didn't know that!

The jacks a waste of time anyway, but it'd bug me that it isn't there completing the kit.

Best colour choice too!

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Look a lot better with them!

Some continental spec Clio's have the washer jets, would complete the OEM Xenon look nicely!

renault_clio_sport_tourer_2009_001.jpg

It's also not if you find an understanding MOT'er

The new law is supposed to stop those morons who fit HID kits to standard lights - the beam pattern is all over the place and they blind people
I've got 172 xenons fitted to my 172 cup and it just flew through an MOT :)