ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Projectors

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
Moving into a house pretty soon with a friend, he has just bought an epson projector, but what i am wondering is how to plug the xbox (buying very soon) into it, i am pretty sure it has composite inputs, but what about the audio, the cable is goign to run from the 360 to the projector, but the audio comes from a seperate amp in the corner of the room, how ill i get the audio back to plug in there? extension leads on the L/R phono leads, or is there an optical output

Black Gold 182 (Cup Pack)
is component not higher quality than VGA? I thought it was? if the amp doesnt have optical input, can i just use an extension cable on the phono leads?

yes you can just use a long phono cable

vga is better than component especially if your using something like a projector imho but try both see what you think

yes vga as atechnology will go higher but the 360 wont and anyway the projecter will most prob only be a 720p one unless they havent gone for a home cinema one but an office one