ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Proline ABS delete kit bulkhead type

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Are these kits ok now ? I read there were lots of issues previously but they have been taken over now ?

Looking to do abs delete since the track car has no brake lines currently.

Dont have the tools or have ever attempted making my own hardlines up so thought this might be my best option

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Yeah i did hear that but i thought somebody else had taken it over. I will stay clear.

nissan gtr
Proline ceased apparently... But we all know it's still going but they're still s**t from what people have posted
Proline has been taken over by Joshua Jackson, Mitch is no more..its now called proline braided lines.
Josh just won the GT Cup overall championship and also the GTA class championship, it has nothing to do with proline motorsport in any way shape or form
he trades from an SM4 postcode and is very happy for anyone to come and visit him.
a lot of traders by from him in bulk and sell online
I know Mitch ripped off many many people but before trashing josh's new business give him a call or pay him a visit..better still do some research and see he's a good guy just trying to help people and make a living.
also speak to matt at think automotive and he will vouch for him like most other traders on here that have used him.

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
I have been speaking with josh and responds quickly and seems to be fine so im going to place an order like you say he has taken over the business and just trying to make a living and i have heard positive feedback from people who have bought from him recently

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I have been speaking with josh and responds quickly and seems to be fine so im going to place an order like you say he has taken over the business and just trying to make a living and i have heard positive feedback from people who have bought from him recently

Josh sorted a line for me after it had the wrong fitting put on by Mitch.

Couldn't have been more helpful and it was returned to me next day.