ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Prowlr - Your TV Companion

E87 118d M Sport
Cheers mate. Hopefully youll find the Digest email on a monday morning a useful reminder too. Some users dont even use the app and just rely on the weekly email , so use it a you wish.

AK

M240i
Cheers mate. Hopefully youll find the Digest email on a monday morning a useful reminder too. Some users dont even use the app and just rely on the weekly email , so use it a you wish.

Yeah just need to add the shows I watch lol. Without push/ notification on the day/an hour before I reckon I'll use it to remind me on the Monday to update Tvguide.coms app that pushes me a message 5 mins before the show starts.

Keep up the good work :)

E87 118d M Sport
*Prowlr - Now available for iPhone 4 and iPad.*

Thank you for all your comments, feedback and support. We are happy to announce
we have over 2,500 registered users and are tracking over 1,600 TV shows (that's over
90,000 episodes of TV).

We have been working on some new improvements for your favourite TV companion:

- iPad support - enjoy Prowlr on your iPad as well as iPhone and iPod touch.

- iPhone 4 ready - Prowlr now looks sharper thanks to the fantastic retina display.

- Show status - Now you can see show status from your 'shows' list. Any shows that have been
terminated will display "ENDED" next to them. (Yeah we know, we don't have the heart to delete 24
off our show list either.)

BUG FIXES:

- Some users were experiencing issues with duplicated show data. This should now happen
far less frequently and measures are in place to correct any show data much faster than before.

- Synopsis data was showing on the 'Shows' list but not on the 'Weekly View'. This has now
been rectified.

There are more updates planned for the future but as ever, if you have any feedback please
contact us by visiting prowlr.tv from a PC or Mac and hitting the "Contact Us" link.

Remember, Prowlr is completely free. Just visit prowlr.tv from your iPhone, iPod touch
or iPad and add your favourite shows.

E87 118d M Sport
Cheers guys. If you like it so far you will like the update(s).
It'l stay free for the foreseeable future so rest assured.

LY 182
Need to download it.

If this is a long term project just make sure you factor in monetization. Don't sell yourself short.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just signed up, be nice if it was fullish screen. But aside from that i like it.

(My bad, LOL figured it out)

E87 118d M Sport
Sorry its taking so long.
Although you may like to know we're working on an actual App, with some extra features too. You'll like. Promises

E87 118d M Sport
Cheers mate. I haven't been on here for ages, would of let you know it was finally being released.
Glad to see it finally out there! Going down a treat so far.

BMW E46 330i Touring
An I right in thinking I just have to add a link to the site to my home screen? I was expecting an icon but just have the mini screenshot.

Which page did you save? Do you have an account?

my.prowlr.tv/#/ is what you should save and that will give you the proper icon.

Mark, as this has pretty much been completely re-done, any reason you didn't go for a 'proper' app and release it in to the app store?

BMW E46 330i Touring
I have to say that, in using it for a bit, it's a great concept. I know it's been mentioned that you're restricted by the lack of UK resource, but this would be brilliant if you could edit preferences to highlight UK/US.

If that could be sorted somehow and it was made into an app, it would easily be chargeable.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Yeah, for me it has to have the whole us/uk thing to make it useful as I watch equal amounts of both, if a us show is on sky a few weeks after the us, I'll normally watch it on there instead of acquiring it for example.