ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

*PS Request* My 172 Hybrid!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hi all,

Could someone handy with photoshop make my wheels anthracite. I'm toying with the idea at the moment but i'm not fully sure whether to go down that route...again!

Any suggestions or comments are always welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

e491c214.jpg

"Navy" N17 TWO
I agree, it looks good - but you car is perfectly colour-coded as it is - looks sweet :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i'm liking that!

still not too sure as to whether i do it or not yet though.

thanks for the comments too.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^^yeah, i sprayed my 2.0 badges the same colour as my old wheels.
31e952ea.jpg

they feel left out now.

gonna look into some prices for the refurb.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
^^cheers fella.

It's been sat on my drive all week after hitting a pothole and damaging the front shock and wishbone. Just got it fixed yesterday so i'm pleased i can drive it properly again.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
niiiice Rich!

yeah, the Turinis are mine now.

Definately going to get an anthracite refurb.

H&R first though.

ps. You have PM!0

Chris

BMW E46 330i Touring
I think the risk is that anthracite has been done to death now and it may look a bit dated in 6months time...

Don't get me wrong, I think it would look really good, with a couple of colour coded bits really setting it off, but I'm thinkinh about longetivity... :)

R

rich[182]

carbon copy - you got more pics of your 172 wheels coloured ? looks great

acrebo said:
I think the risk is that anthracite has been done to death now and it may look a bit dated in 6months time...

Don't get me wrong, I think it would look really good, with a couple of colour coded bits really setting it off, but I'm thinkinh about longetivity... :)
And next weeks lottery numbers are?

Chocolate Bar™
the anthracite turinis look really good, always thought anthracite was the best colour with a silver car, sets it off nicely! cant wait to see the finished article ;)

Yamaha R6
carbon copy said:
^^yeah, i sprayed my 2.0 badges the same colour as my old wheels.
31e952ea.jpg

they feel left out now.

gonna look into some prices for the refurb.

Looked awesome like that dude.. about time you anthracited it chris.. sort it out. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
my wheels are being refurbed next week by Mr. Hopkins.

she will have another addition bu FCS too. ;)

How come you changed from the mk2 wheels to the turinis chris, they look good in that picture, im really happy with my tuninis in anthracite, its just down to personal choice.

to give you an idea
6ee53241.jpg

Craig

It was really easy to fit, just marked the centre, drilled it, and used self tappers, and worked out over, then cut the ends off, but the bottom half had to be cut off as it would have been on the floor lol, it still catchs on some speed bumps though. Its off the espace if your thinking off getting one.