ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS3 shutting down error

MY10 R35 GTR
Only recently started, but when I shut down my ps3 it beeps 3 times before turning off. Im turning off the proper way etc.

Then when I start the ps3 back up I get an error message saying ps3 didnt shut down correctly do you want to send an error report.

anyone else had this?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Usually when you just flick the switch on the back it gives you this message.

I sometimes hold my finger on the button to turn it off.

Goliath I
Do you shut it down with the controller or button?

Sometimes if I use the button it does this to mine but not if I use the controller...

Mine started doing this. I could never get it to shut down properly, then one day it did and has been fine ever since. :S

Fabia VRS
My mate kept getting them and then got the ylod... so id just turn it off by pressing ps button or holding the touch sensitive bit down.

if it keeps happening then... good luck :rasp:

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Use the option on the far left of the dash to shut down and chances are you won't get that error anymore.

Petrol Blue 182.
ive had it after beeing on the internet onit, if it freezes etc, nothing to worry about, i dont