ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had a great race at Suzuka in the Porsche RSR.

Nice race there, done well to get to 1st like. The Sklyine Gr3 is insane on the straight, the fastest iirc. I thought you'd loose it on the first corner hitting those curbs after the long straight. The Skyline was all over you, it seemed to hit you 3 times staright after each other, that's when he got the Penalty. The penalty system worked right this time. Bes tthing to do i think is not battle first few laps and battle last 2 unless the person infront makes a big mistake then go for the ovetake, a bit too risky loosing time trying to overtake almost every single corner

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's crashed GTS. can't get online at the minute and can't save any GT Legue stuff either

Clio 182
Worked for me tonight. (y)

First few races in ages (Suzuka, Gp3), got a 8th, 9th and 10th which wasn't bad from the back. Just need to improve my qualifying time now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Worked for me tonight. (y)

First few races in ages (Suzuka, Gp3), got a 8th, 9th and 10th which wasn't bad from the back. Just need to improve my qualifying time now!
Yeah was only off for a very short time like, never mind.
Suzuka is a great track like, done well getting those positions from the back. Yeah definitely need a good time.
I’ll be on a bit tomorrow, hopefully get to know next weeks daily’s tomorrow too and get done practicing in. Send a request if you want to join in a lobby share some pointers.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@BIFCAIDS Next weeks Dailys are
A) Tsukuba Circuit 5 laps in Group X car
B) Dragon Seaside 5 laps in Group 4, Hard Tyres
C) Fuji 13 Laps in Group 2, Hard and Medium Tyres

I did some practice on C today for an hour but thinking i might do Dragon Valley??

What do you think?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
@BIFCAIDS Next weeks Dailys are
A) Tsukuba Circuit 5 laps in Group X car
B) Dragon Seaside 5 laps in Group 4, Hard Tyres
C) Fuji 13 Laps in Group 2, Hard and Medium Tyres

I did some practice on C today for an hour but thinking i might do Dragon Valley??

What do you think?

I dont know ill have to have a dabble tomorrow. Moving into the misses tonight as shes NHS and Im wanna be at hers to help her out.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I dont know ill have to have a dabble tomorrow. Moving into the misses tonight as shes NHS and Im wanna be at hers to help her out.

Aye nee bother, i'll be on n off tomorrow on this. Just send a invite on the game when i see it. I think i'll do the Fuji lol, we'll see

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Tsukuba in group X? That will be lively!
yeah defo, if you want to keep you DR n SR keep away fro mthat one i think. I'm not that confident on that track, the Dragon Seaside, i really like that track but struggle with the chicane of death

Clio 182
yeah defo, if you want to keep you DR n SR keep away fro mthat one i think. I'm not that confident on that track, the Dragon Seaside, i really like that track but struggle with the chicane of death
(y)
I could do with being reset so that might be one for me! 😂

I will probably end up doing the Dragon Seaside one for a few times.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
(y)
I could do with being reset so that might be one for me! 😂

I will probably end up doing the Dragon Seaside one for a few times.

I managed a Gold on the Seaside on the Lewis Hamilton DLC, I’m quit strong on it but need more practice on it especially on one or two sections,

here’s a video from Kie25 a track guide on this, I have no idea what car to try out, not sure if the Megane Trophy is a contender?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I had it on Dragon Trail Gardens, then i changed it to Seaside, it is infact Gardens for next week lol. Hmm

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Hooked my G "something" wheel up to the Pro this evening with the intention of getting back into this. 53Gb update first lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Hooked my G "something" wheel up to the Pro this evening with the intention of getting back into this. 53Gb update first lol.
I don’t know much at all to be honest about steering wheels, very nice though getting it set up. Send me and BIFCAIDS a PSN request I’ll be on tomorrow for Group 2 at Fuji. Been watching Kie25 did about 10 laps in time trial and did a 1.29.7 . I’m about 2 bit secs slower

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Finally managed to have a go last night. Done some qualy laps on the dailies. When using the controller I always used the chase cam. Now that I'm using the wheel it doesn't feel right so am trying the bonnet cam (Whatever the one in the above video is called). Is taken a while to adjust to the GT on PS4 handling as its completely different to the handling of Project Cars 2 on PC. I'll get there eventually.

Currently around 1.5 seconds slower than @BIFCAIDS best on Susuka and Interlagos.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Currently around 1.5 seconds slower than @BIFCAIDS best on Susuka and Interlagos.

So, you might struggle in anything other than the Impreza fpr qualifying at Interlagos, however the Meg Trophy is your best bet for the race. As for Suzuka I used the Porsche 911 RSR.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Well i plunged in the Daily Race C @ Fuji, set a decent quali time. I'm around 6th area on the grid. It's been a long time since i've seen so so much defending on these past 8 races. I've been punted of quit a few times and barged and i barged back getting punted of by the same person, OMG. I've ended up getting into A ranked DR expect to be a lot more civilised but no, over a few races my SR was from 99 to 90 due to people shi@@y racing and i had to do more races to get it back up to 99 SR. I've ganied about 5k in DR points from this morning. Quit chufed i got A now. I recorded quit a few races, I'll get them on here shortly.

@N0ddie sent you a request on my other account too, cheers.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
What are the cars to use on these ones?

Ideally the Nisaan GTR '16 or the GTR '08. Me and BIF been using the '16 and i think it's the go too choice. The '16 is Turbo and the '08 is NA but it seems to go through the gears a bit quicker.

We tried the NSX and Lexus Gr2 and didn't suit us at all

When you go on the Quali table, 95% of the cars are using the '16

It's the same set up as my video as above, The Mediums last around 6 laps and the Hards last around 7 ish laps

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Great race, I cant help but think Mediums at the start isnt the best strat.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Great race, I cant help but think Mediums at the start isnt the best strat.

To be honest, i think Mediums are the best to start of with. One race i was 9th on the grid i tohught put Hards on, first couple corners i was in 3rd with a clear run. but got cought up. There was one race not one lap in Medium i had a decent lap as was held up, all my laps on Hard was my fastest laps. Been a couple races i was around mid grid with Mediums on and did really well. Stick with Mediums i think

Clio 182
I'm enjoying learning the Dragon Trail track, just testing a few cars to see what I get on best with as the Lexus that I normally use was a bit of a bus. Like tonuse something different to the usual cars, Megane in this case.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm not a fan on the Dragon Trail Gardens like, I much prefer the Seaside track. For the Gardens i think the Meg Trophy is quit strong on there

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
@Geddes thats me not doing Fuji again this week, lobby is full of absolute cnuts who just dive down the inside into corners knowing they're not going to stop, I had zero fun in that race just. Me and a German had a good battle then some South African and a Turk just skittled us. Absolute bollox. I dont play this to get this frustrated.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@Geddes thats me not doing Fuji again this week, lobby is full of absolute cnuts who just dive down the inside into corners knowing they're not going to stop, I had zero fun in that race just. Me and a German had a good battle then some South African and a Turk just skittled us. Absolute bollox. I dont play this to get this frustrated.
what time did you quali for? yeah I feel the pain too. So many covering the racing line, people overtaking in such random places, yeah there’s way too many lunges on this track like. It’s a very bad track from penalty’s too. If your both on tomorrow we could try the Daily B , get some practice on that? Or just do our own lobby?

also it’s crazy, we spent hours on Fuji to Get best lap times and on qualifying I was about a second quicker?? How does that work, the BoP was on too. My optimum lap on Fuji was 1.30.8

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what time did you quali for? yeah I feel the pain too. So many covering the racing line, people overtaking in such random places, yeah there’s way too many lunges on this track like. It’s a very bad track from penalty’s too. If your both on tomorrow we could try the Daily B , get some practice on that? Or just do our own lobby?

also it’s crazy, we spent hours on Fuji to Get best lap times and on qualifying I was about a second quicker?? How does that work, the BoP was on too. My optimum lap on Fuji was 1.30.8

A high 1.31 I think, cant remember exactly what it was. Lobby was all C, now if you think about it its only took me something like 11 races to get to the top of C rank. However the driving standards last night I thought I was in an E lobby with G SR. A guy who qualified on pole by a second, left the lobby 3 laps in. It was barge city population 15.

We can try B, but I for one will be glad to see the back of Fuji, more frustratingly Id nailed the lap and the corners Id been cocking up, Doh!

So I'm 3 Seconds slower than you 2 on Fuji 🤣

Handbrake on?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
A high 1.31 I think, cant remember exactly what it was. Lobby was all C, now if you think about it its only took me something like 11 races to get to the top of C rank. However the driving standards last night I thought I was in an E lobby with G SR. A guy who qualified on pole by a second, left the lobby 3 laps in. It was barge city population 15.

We can try B, but I for one will be glad to see the back of Fuji, more frustratingly Id nailed the lap and the corners Id been cocking up, Doh!

Handbrake on?
I had another go just now and took off another couple of .000 off think best time is 1.31.172. Just by having the right gear for that corner, I have no idea on how save save the best lap? When you go into the leader board with the tims you got the replay icon on the right when you press it, it ask for you to view it or download it. After i've had a few laps i've saved best lap and it's not showing that icon. Have a look on your end see if it's there. i cant see it.

Had a quick go on Daily B, I'm about 6 secs slower lol, Ihave no idea on that track.

I'll be on today for a bit like, just send a invite

Here's another one, was 9th on the grid then ended up 17th just with in a couple corners and fighting my way back up. This too was just a mess of carnage, people fighting to get the inside line, i was pissed on this one

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Been using the M4 on the Dragon Trail race, enjoyed a lot of the races to be fair even though there have been some idiots. Change of pace this afternoon working on creating a replica livery. Pretty pleased with it and will hopefully get some more races in tonight with it. (y)

Real car: https://www.tegiwaimports.com/blog/?p=2722

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20200402150844.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be on tomorrow for a bit, getting some practice on next weeks daliy's

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I'll be on tomorrow for a bit, getting some practice on next weeks daliy's

Ive not had chance this week, works been a bit busier so hard to get on during the day and evenings been smashing SOA ha ha ha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It vaires from week to week, i've seen it come out on a Monday or Tuesday. But normally it's out on a Friday

Just this second had a look,

A is Tokyo Expressway - East Outer Loop N200 3 laps
B is Dragon Trail Seaside Group 3 5 laps
C is Ciruit de la Sarthe Group 1 5 laps

I'm leaning to B for next week