ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PS4 / Pro] Gran Turismo Sport

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Played for a couple of hours tonight just doing the "Daily Races" (surely they are weekly as opposed to daily?).

Won a Le Man race but really struggle with the fast chicane in Dragon track.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Missed out yesterday it seems, I did however create a lobby for us last night.

10 min Qual
40 min Race

Laguna Seca

Gr.4

Starting with 30litres of fuel. High tyre wear, high fuel usage.

Anybody up for it?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Played for a couple of hours tonight just doing the "Daily Races" (surely they are weekly as opposed to daily?).

Won a Le Man race but really struggle with the fast chicane in Dragon track.
Congrats on winning a daily race , done well to win there. Yeah i really like the Dragon Trail Seaside but the Chicane of Death i quit struggle on. it makes or breaks your lap there.

Yeah it's weekly reven though it says daily

10 min Qual
40 min Race

Laguna Seca

Gr.4

Anybody up for it?
Sounds ok for me, get the BoP on and set a min and max tyre compound, I'll be on later on

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I love racing at Dragon Tail but cant for the life of me set a decent lap in Qualifying.

Im up for that @BIFCAIDS
Best i can do is something like 1.39.1 it's about 3 seconds slower than the top 10, i know i can do about 1.38.7 but just cant get it together

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Get as much Poles and Wins as you can ealry stages when your in E,D,C and sometimes B, in most B and I've noticed A since getting into A now, the standard of qualify times get so much closer half a second say from 1st to 8th for eg.

just-that-ek

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane R26

10 min Qual
40 min Race

Laguna Seca

Gr.4

Anybody up for it?
Sounds good what time you thinking?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
While Im having a group Indian via Zoom tonight, lets say tomorrow 6 o'clock? I'll set up the lobby around 5:45. I know I just have to load it, but if Im on and its set up people can then join while I get a drink etc.

BOP is on already.

I'll see if Adam is up for it too.

If you can all add me, BIFCAIDS and then I can get up a party chat too.

@Geddes @just-that-ek @Christopher. @N0ddie

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been watching Unforgotten on Netflix, sorry couldn't make it tonight, was on but wasn't playing, be on tomorrow not sure what time though

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Just had a quick on next weeks Daily’s it’s Tokyo not sure which one, then Nurburgring then Monza, another week I’m not bothering, not the best vehicle class for those tracks either

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
While Im having a group Indian via Zoom tonight, lets say tomorrow 6 o'clock? I'll set up the lobby around 5:45. I know I just have to load it, but if Im on and its set up people can then join while I get a drink etc.

BOP is on already.

I'll see if Adam is up for it too.

If you can all add me, BIFCAIDS and then I can get up a party chat too.

@Geddes @just-that-ek @Christopher. @N0ddie
I'll try to be there

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Iv been drinking Rum since 3 and lost track of time... And when i did get on i was too confused and qualified on the Hard Tyre 🤦‍♂️

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Iv been drinking Rum since 3 and lost track of time... And when i did get on i was too confused and qualified on the Hard Tyre 🤦‍♂️
I only just joined about a minute before you joined, that was the first time on today too. Don't hink i've done Gr4 4 round Lag Seca, hardly any practice but did quiit good overall, that lass was quit good like, i quit like that track too. That Ausi track is quit good too for next time??

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Ok I will make a time for it.
Is it just a case of adding people to my friends list or just setting up the race for people to find?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Ok I will make a time for it.
Is it just a case of adding people to my friends list or just setting up the race for people to find?
i suppose it depends on the person , you can add me to the list if you want

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Created this yesterday, misses loved it being NHS (will tell me if something is shite lol). She was even impressed id used 111 as the number 😅.

PS_Messages_20200416_232452.jpg
PS_Messages_20200416_232456.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
How does the livery editor compare to the Forza one? I used to dabble in it years and years ago but just haven’t had time to look into it on GT sport. Is it easy to use?

Clio 182
How does the livery editor compare to the Forza one? I used to dabble in it years and years ago but just haven’t had time to look into it on GT sport. Is it easy to use?

I think the shape placement is a bit fiddlier than Forza, but you can upload SVG files to the GT Sport site which makes custom logos and things massively easier. No messing with thousands of shapes to get it right, just make it on PC and upload. (y)

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just having a go at the MX5 touring car race, managed to qualify first and finish second. Think I'm in the scum classes though lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I’ll be on in the morning if anyone is on? Be on for an hour or so if anyone want a lobby setting up

Clio 182
Update out, so add on half hour or so if you're wanting to go on. Changes slipstream amongst other bits. (y)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been taking a break form the PlayStation for last weeks, I'll be back on very soon

Hi folks, just found this thread. I've recently started racing on GT Sport and Dirt during lockdown got a T300 wheels and pedals couple of months ago. I've been taking part in the events setup by some of the lads in the Hillclimb UK group and Thunderwood Racing as Curborough Championship in real life cancelled for 2020.

If anyone is doing any Cliosport lobbies and having a race I'd be up for getting involved or happy to have a go at setting one up or a regular one too?

As new starter I've struggled a bit with my DR/SR and especially penalties, for example working way up from 10th to 2nd then get punted from behind and I get a 4 second penalty vs guy who smashed into us not getting any penalty
? So any tips on that front welcomed cheers

Also has anyone got the new ACC release on PS4, if have any thoughts or how compares to GT / Dirt ?

Clio 182
Penalties are awful still, the system is definitely broken! The best advice I think is just to work very hard on qualifying, then hopefully just drive away from the carnage!

I've been interested in ACC too, the physics look superb but there seems a lot of fuss over it only running at 30 FPS (Dirt and GT would be 60, as with most games now). Not sure if I'd be able to put up with it or not, so may wait until it is a bit cheaper. As with most PC sims you need to be willing to fiddle with controller settings I think to get the most of it, depends if that's your bag or not.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I thought and get some practice in on GT Sport today and done a few single player stuff and had a go online in the lobby section. Joined in a lobby Red Bull track and made a fasle start and did almost everybody else, goes to show how long i havn't played this game. Was in p12 or something and managed to finish is p6 or something and had a go on another track straight after. Quali i was in p8 or something and was a 7 lap race and managed to get to get to p3 on the last lap before the host rage quit and quit and the race didn't finish.

On both races there's still cars bumping you off and all the silly stuff.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
I watch that super gt on YouTube and it looks great. Obviously he's like a professional or something ha ha.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah i watch him too now and again, he's a good driver like, mainly does Daily's not that many FIA. Follow Kie, EEIRIESS and Tidgney, and Basic Ollie but there's so many. When i do the online stuff on GT i feel way more pressued than online Battlefield. My heart proper bumps on GT like. When GT7 comes out we shall see if i do the online races. Always tempted to do FIA and get the S S rank. I think i could do it but you have to play the game quit a lot of a while but there's other games i want to play too and get good.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Been going through my old videos recently on my old account and moved them over to my new LordGedi account and i have quit a few videos from GT5.

here's a video with @BIFCAIDS in it. Some i can't remember doing.

that Honda Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo is pure filth p**n, sounds soooo good. One of my favourite of the game.