ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Surprised no one is mentioning the latest update that supports 1440p. Anyone tested it?
I haven’t heard nothing about this, I’m using my monitor for the PS5 which is 1440p and is this update available for everyone or is it in testing?

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I haven’t heard nothing about this, I’m using my monitor for the PS5 which is 1440p and is this update available for everyone or is it in testing?

It's part of PS5 beta, similar to Windows Insider program I guess. I'm sure it will be released into the wild soon.

Parky14

ClioSport Club Member
Apologies in advance as these are probably daft questions. Does anyone know if it's possible to connect wireless Sony headphones to the PS5 via bluetooth (the headphones in question are Sony WH-CH700N)? Also, would the bluetooth connection be done via the TV or the console? Thanks very much!

Fiesta ST-2
good good, what you doing now and what you been doing all these years? Those pains i've had for long time, got worse and worse. endup up having major surgery last year. Almost full recorved form surgery but wont be the same as i was before hand though.
Sorry to hear, hopefully you're on the mend and the pains are cured. Gaming wise, I played DOTA on PC for awhile, bit of Warzone, but mostly now it's just Rocket League and some GTA at the weekends.

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Finished stray. What a great game, wish it was a bit longer thought.

Also spending a lot of time on THPS, very good remaster.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Anybody swapped their face places?

IMG_20220722_104135.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Very. Literally unclip and slide off (or at least one of them does when I added memory)

I did think about this but it’s hidden behind my tv. If it was on show I’d probably consider one.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Yeah, dead easy. Cheaper for an official Sony one than D Brand too, tough choice between Black and Hot Pink 👀🤣

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I’ve had d brand black face plates for some time. Really good and OEM quality.

8704a6867aa5889265ab8757acad6f87.png

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I like the new Dbrand ones in the PS 1 grey. Not bought 'em yet but think they look pretty cool.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Can anyone recommend a steering wheel? Thinking of my 6yr old's birthday coming up, he loves GT7 and I know he'd love a wheel. Not sure I'd use it much? Not sure, if so I could put more money into a good one, but is there a cheap one that'll satisfy him, say under a ton? Is it worth getting pedals too? Not sure how we'd set it all up, and of course he's a short arse lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yep, I can confirm 1440p is now on, just been through the settings. I’ve enabled 1440p or is it still better off leaving it in Auto and let it kick In whenever it needs too. What happens when you don’t? Does it come up with a pop up message or what?

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Can anyone recommend a steering wheel? Thinking of my 6yr old's birthday coming up, he loves GT7 and I know he'd love a wheel. Not sure I'd use it much? Not sure, if so I could put more money into a good one, but is there a cheap one that'll satisfy him, say under a ton? Is it worth getting pedals too? Not sure how we'd set it all up, and of course he's a short arse lol.
Logitech G29 or the Thrustmaster in collab with GT, especially for GT7 because they accommodate the TC and Brake Balance on GT7 and they're relatively cheap.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I've just been an idiot about upgraded to Premium Playstation Plus, guess what shite I instantly started streaming...
Fallout 3
and guess what, it loads rapid and runs bloody smooth ha ha ha.

Temped to start playing Tekken 2 with the misses too.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I've just been an idiot about upgraded to Premium Playstation Plus, guess what shite I instantly started streaming...
Fallout 3
and guess what, it loads rapid and runs bloody smooth ha ha ha.

Temped to start playing Tekken 2 with the misses too.
Does it upgrade the graphics on the PS5 on your spoiler game?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
Is that the new God of War? i played the one available now, was really good at first, graphics were amazing, but it was really really samey.

I really enjoyed it, more than i thought i would. Thought the combat was brilliant.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I did not like God of War. When the main character is a fudging tool its hard for me to enjoy.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Yeah I found God of War pretty boring to be honest; not bothered about the new one.

Got to say I'm loving Stray, probably the best game I've played so far. Such an interesting immersive little world.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Finally got around to playing Little Nightmares today, which was one of the free PS Plus games last month. Ended up finishing it off in one session, been a long time since I did that, brilliant little game if anyone is yet to try it out.

Tempted by the DLC or the second one now.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Finally got around to playing Little Nightmares today, which was one of the free PS Plus games last month. Ended up finishing it off in one session, been a long time since I did that, brilliant little game if anyone is yet to try it out.

Tempted by the DLC or the second one now.
What’s the controls like and is it easy to get into? ive got this too on my ps+ and haven’t installed it yet. If you recommend it I’ll have a look and add it to my YT channel . Also how long is the game?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
What’s the controls like and is it easy to get into? ive got this too on my ps+ and haven’t installed it yet. If you recommend it I’ll have a look and add it to my YT channel . Also how long is the game?
Saw your message on PSN, couldn't screen share as I was too busy swearing and trying to refrain from punching my TV. I'm on the DLC now and one of the trophies is quite tricky 😂

Controls are simple, the worst part is the PS controller because I really prefer Xbox, the strength of the return spring on the analog sticks is way too strong which annoys me. It's not a long game, I'm terrible at gaming and it's taken me about 6-7 hours to complete the main game and 2 of 3 DLCs including going back to get the collectibles I missed.

I've really enjoyed it, will do the last DLC tomorrow and then I'll likely buy the second one, although I'll get that on Xbox. I've also recently played Inside and Limbo and this is on the same lines but a little harder due to being more 3D.