ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
GTA 5 are they f**king kidding?

That game was released on the PS3, two generations ago!!!

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Not ya typical playstation design, that thing aint going in a shelving unit.
Bit worried how much it's going to be, rumours of £600+, getting into PC money

Not too many games to get excited about. Some just look like mobile games. A game about being a stray cat? What?

The GTA thing is really depressing me. I've been waiting years for the new one and now they are just stringing 5 along even longer 🤦‍♂️

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
hv7xAYATXmA4tmQjXvNyBb-1200-80.png

Can't tell if it will lie flat. All the others since ps2 could be flipped so🤞. I really hope we don't end up with a load of remastered games on it. That's the last thing a new generation console needs early in it's life. GTA5 can f**k right off.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Digital ALL THE WAY< The normal EDITIOn LOOKS w**k. I download Most of my GAMes Anyway.

View attachment 1479871
Can't tell if it will lie flat. All the others since ps2 could be flipped so🤞. I really hope we don't end up with a load of remastered games on it. That's the last thing a new generation console needs early in it's life. GTA5 can f**k right off.

That's the thing, I don't think they are even remastering it. I mean it has already been remastered to 4k. They are just adding more 'content' to it

💰🐄

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Most of the new games i've bought recently have been digital but would like the ability to play the physical current gen games I own.

In terms of design, it looks like a cross between the Virgin superhub and their last gen tivo box

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Most of the new games i've bought recently have been digital but would like the ability to play the physical current gen games I own.

In terms of design, it looks like a cross between the Virgin superhub and their last gen tivo box
And the twin towers in the side by side photo.

Swift Sport
Very disappointed! I mean GTA5, seriously? Rockstar should be ashamed. Everything else seemed to a be a fantasy RPG style game that doesn't interest me in the slightest. I thought Resident Evil 'Village' looked alright.
I expected to be wowed by the new graphics, but it seemed like they were showcasing games that could've been PS4/Xbox One titles.

A SHED!
Wont make the mistake of buying the ps5 straight away like my ps4 and ill definitely have one with a drive.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I will definitely get the ugly ones with disc drive. My son has a ps4 so it saves us loads if we buy games on disc that we both want to play. The ssd isn't big enough either, I've got about 100gb of a 2tb drive left atm. I can delete gtaV now though 🤣🤣🤣.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hope they make a black edition. Dont get the appeal of the white, looks like it's meant to be on PCP

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Yea black please, the white won't match the rest of the s**t under my TV.

I expected to be wowed by the new graphics, but it seemed like they were showcasing games that could've been PS4/Xbox One titles.

My thoughts too, some worse if I'm honest. I guess I won't have to worry about upgrading the telly tho :(

Still in disbelief about GTA5 tho, what the f**k?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
I was all for buying the PS5 until i saw its white! Surely they'll release an all black version?

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
GT7 and Zero Dawn are enough for me to consider it, only bought a PS4 about a year ago just for the exclusives. Hard to believe GTAV was announced when it originally came out for the 360!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Looks f**king terrible. Weird as the controller doesn't look too bad. I have a white PS4 now so the colour doesn't bother, just the retarded shape.

Not very inspiring games either? Everything just looked the same. So bored of battling fantasy creatures... nothing has really interested me in recent years other than Alyx, just wish I could afford to play it!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently it'll be massive too. Someone scaled it according to the disk drive.

20200612_220709.jpg

I'll get one. Probably not straight away this time.

I won't be buying The Last Of Us 2 until I get one though. Surprised they didn't hold back more with it and use it as a launch game, it's only 2 years overdue anyway.

Wasn't keen on the Horizon game. Won't be playing GTA 5 again. Gran Tourismo will get delayed until 2023. The indie games are usually disappointing too.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'll get one at launch. Then park my ps4 full of games I've not had time to play next to my ps3 that's full of games I've not had time to play while I ram my ps5 with games I'll not have tile to play. When I retire and can't use my thumbs because of arthritis I'll wish I had more sick days to play all those games😂😂.