ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone have any luck on getting hold of a Pre Order? I’m trying to get one through Tesco with no such luck

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone have any luck on getting hold of a Pre Order? I’m trying to get one through Tesco with no such luck
Not sure you'll see anything for a while now. You might have luck after launch once people have collected/cancelled theirs.
I'm hoping VERY don't f**k me about. They have taken my money so I'm expecting it to be delivered on or before the 19th.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I haven’t heard any news for quit a while about stock, been looking at the stock informer website very regularly and it always shows no stock. Yeah fingers crossed for you

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently curry's and John Lewis are getting them on launch date
That'll be s**t for England then when they are in lockdown.

Saying that, I was speaking to one of the parents at the school today and he isn't sure what's happening with the Curry's stores in Wales from the 9th, he said they might stay click and collect only.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the above link doesn't work.

Also had a look on Tesco's website for the PS5, it's now changed to the following as in the screenshot. No pre orders until the 19th

PS5 Tesco Screenshot.png

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
What games are people getting for it? I’ve got a release day console but no games yet lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I been watching Playstation Access today live on YouTube for a few hours on some of the games they been playing, trying to get some inspiration. I haven't bought or done any preorders yet for any games. I'll be playing Astro for sure, i think if i do i'll pre order AC Valhalla. Seen that gameplay today and looks canny. But still wold like to have another go on RDR2

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
What games are people getting for it? I’ve got a release day console but no games yet lol
Same.
I'll probably get AC Valhalla. I'm going to Sainsbury's tomorrow to see if they have the cross gen version of Cold War because they are doubling up the nectar points. If they have it, it'll "cost" me £30-35 of points that have been sitting in my account for years. Don't think they will have any dedicated PS5 games yet though. Annoyingly, the double up finishes the day before launch. Can't use them in Argos either.

I really hope Very send them out with a decent courier. I'm expecting it to either be hoofed over the fence or stolen. I'm not confident on unboxing a PS5 on the 19th 😫
Or, they might do what Amazon have done with my spare controller. "Handed to resident" apparently....
IMG-20201112-WA0005.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Also there's 10 free games to do with PlayStation Plus Collection isn't there? Like Gods of War, Battlefield 1, Uncharted, Ratchet & Plank and so on

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Same.
I'll probably get AC Valhalla. I'm going to Sainsbury's tomorrow to see if they have the cross gen version of Cold War because they are doubling up the nectar points. If they have it, it'll "cost" me £30-35 of points that have been sitting in my account for years. Don't think they will have any dedicated PS5 games yet though. Annoyingly, the double up finishes the day before launch. Can't use them in Argos either.

I really hope Very send them out with a decent courier. I'm expecting it to either be hoofed over the fence or stolen. I'm not confident on unboxing a PS5 on the 19th 😫
Or, they might do what Amazon have done with my spare controller. "Handed to resident" apparently....
View attachment 1505492
Wow didn't know you lived next to president Bush, he looks very polite

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Also there's 10 free games to do with PlayStation Plus Collection isn't there? Like Gods of War, Battlefield 1, Uncharted, Ratchet & Plank and so on

I don't know how much of a incentive that is it.
I stopped playing BF1 on the PS4 ages ago, mostly because the servers were so fucked up and sketchy you couldn't get a match anymore.

Would be pretty crap if they're slinging a load of old titles for free that are semi-broken anyway.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be defo playing a few of those games like including BF1. Quit enjoyed it and Broken Machine is playing BF1 a lot too.

On another note, is there any offers on PlayStation Plus, mine runs out early next month in December. Wonder if they will be any Black Friday deals to be had? It's still at £49.99 for 12 Months.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'll be defo playing a few of those games like including BF1. Quit enjoyed it and Broken Machine is playing BF1 a lot too.

On another note, is there any offers on PlayStation Plus, mine runs out early next month in December. Wonder if they will be any Black Friday deals to be had? It's still at £49.99 for 12 Months.
Shopto have it for a touch under £40. That was the lowest I could find earlier when I got mine.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'll probably be getting one of these next spring; hoping there's an all black version out by then!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Shopto have it for a touch under £40. That was the lowest I could find earlier when I got mine.
Cheers for that, had a look they doing it for £40. CD keys is only £45 if i remember corretly

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah fingers crossed you don't. i 've seen videos on their deliveries like, not good

I wasn't sure it was going to be midnight for the pre order but i had a look today and it mentions 09:00 tomorrow. More less of a chance to get one now

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I nipped into my local game this morning and paid for my son’s digital edition. Gonna collect it tonight so I don’t need to get up early tomorrow and endure the madness of the shops with lockdown looming on Friday.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Trying to help some family get any of the little stock that get released today, quite busy! Looks like mine will be staying in the box and finding a new home haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i popped onto the Stockinformer for the PS5 and first time i went onto the page it loaded really slowly, and went back in it and the site crashed. I'm trying at 09:00 getting nervous lol. Fingers crossed. There's so so many on Ebay going for silly money like, it's pathetic

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I collected Jack's last night. Firmware and all his games downloaded and installed in less than 50 minutes.

Amazon will hopefully be delivering mine today.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've been on Tesco's website since 08:50 with the page loaded up. At 09:00 it didn't refresh so i refreshed the page a second or two just after and it crashed. I refreshed the page every few seconds and kept crashing up until after 10:00, there was 2 instances where it came up where you press the + or - on how many PS5's you want as soon as i pressed the + to add 1 it crashed. Been on past hour and at 10:00 it said unfortunatly there out of stock, please check back soon. Unbelieivalbe. How???

So jelous some of you getting these today

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Mines out for delivery. I'm in work. Bet it arrives during the 30 minutes the wife is out for the school run.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
I've been on Tesco's website since 08:50 with the page loaded up. At 09:00 it didn't refresh so i refreshed the page a second or two just after and it crashed. I refreshed the page every few seconds and kept crashing up until after 10:00, there was 2 instances where it came up where you press the + or - on how many PS5's you want as soon as i pressed the + to add 1 it crashed. Been on past hour and at 10:00 it said unfortunatly there out of stock, please check back soon. Unbelieivalbe. How???

So jelous some of you getting these today
View attachment 1506559
Crashed on payment screen earlier 🤦‍♂️
I had both these things happen this morning.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I hate that this kind of s**t seems to be the norm for buying anything with even a little bit of hype these days.

Concert tickets, trainers, games, games consoles, all just plagued by raffles, refreshing websites, s**t going wrong.

Maybe it's rose tinted specs, but I don't remember the PS4 or PS3 launches being this much of a s**t-show? Have we reached a point where having the latest console from second dot it's available just has way too much influence over peoples lives or is it the supply that's the issue?

The hysteria I've seen from quite a large amount of people about getting their PS5 a few hours before everyone else is mind-blowing, what are people trying to get ahead of?

I'd like a PS5, but f**k all this camping websites pressing F5 nonsense.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
3365696C-0874-482D-9F2F-49B80499F249.jpeg

If it was me and crashed at that stage at the payment stage I’d of thrown something. This is what I’m getting and can’t no where further. Might be a chance still?!?!?!???