ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to get home from work after watching the yodel van on live tracking. He sat in the street behind for a good then minutes, I was refreshing it and expecting it to come up as signed for.
Turned out he'd missed a delivery so had to go back. Handed me mine, in one piece. Said I wasn't the only one waiting at the window for him 😂

I've set it up, much to the delight of the wife. Had a quick go on Astros Playground while I'm downloading Call of Duty again. Couldn't find the file just for warzone 😂.
Controller feels good, looking forward to using the triggers as they are intended.

It's large. View attachment 1506625
Oh god they look terrible sideways haha

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Fixed it! My LG had HDMI set to “off” for HDR
I had to turn HDMI deep black off for initial setup for our 2 this morning. Once the firmware update was done I could put it back to on.

Initially panicked when I was getting sound but no picture.

Our 3rd and final console just arrived now. 100% on the various couriers.

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
I had to turn HDMI deep black off for initial setup for our 2 this morning. Once the firmware update was done I could put it back to on.

you bought 3?

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Think the controllers will get grubby a bit. Going to look at getting a skin for it. I've seen a few silicone ones on Amazon I might get.
It's a nice home screen. Takes a bit of getting used to though as to where things are.

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
IMG-20201119-WA0016.jpg

It arrived

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I managed to get home from work after watching the yodel van on live tracking. He sat in the street behind for a good then minutes, I was refreshing it and expecting it to come up as signed for.
Turned out he'd missed a delivery so had to go back. Handed me mine, in one piece. Said I wasn't the only one waiting at the window for him 😂

I've set it up, much to the delight of the wife. Had a quick go on Astros Playground while I'm downloading Call of Duty again. Couldn't find the file just for warzone 😂.
Controller feels good, looking forward to using the triggers as they are intended.

Keep an eye on temps having it put away like that. Might not get the airflow required.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Keep an eye on temps having it put away like that. Might not get the airflow required.
There's a fair bit of room behind it so hopefully it should be ok. Literally the only place it can go unless I get one of those wrap around holders and bolt it to the wall which I don't fancy doing.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d

Haha for some reason HDR was on for all the other inputs, just not the one I actually wanted. I normally pass stuff through my amp but I’m somehow using all 5 inputs, and only 3 are 4K anyway.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
@N0ddie

I've looked and noticed that Playstation have reduced the PS Plus to £37.49 for 12 Months up until beginning of December and looked on CD Keys and Shop To.

Shop To have the lowest price so far at £32.49 for 12 Months. I bought it and wondering how long it takes to receive the code as i don't have it yet in their Digital sub heading bit.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
@N0ddie

I've looked and noticed that Playstation have reduced the PS Plus to £37.49 for 12 Months up until beginning of December and looked on CD Keys and Shop To.

Shop To have the lowest price so far at £32.49 for 12 Months. I bought it and wondering how long it takes to receive the code as i don't have it yet in their Digital sub heading bit.
Go to account then digital items and it should be there. It's an instant service so should be there.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Go to account then digital items and it should be there. It's an instant service so should be there.
tried 3 times, it's not shown, can't ring them as they are working from home and tried contacting them on Facebook and they don't have details on any accounts and only reply to general enqiry. What a clart on.

EDIT. lol i went in and out a few times of the Digital bit and it's now shown.

Thanks for that anyway

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Look at all of the search results for the PS5 there. I’m beyond words describing scalpers. Things should be done about them big time. Not just for PS5 but for all stuff.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Robbing t***s. I don't know why anyone would go to ebay rather than wait for more stock in shops. f**k being fleeced by some scummy c**t who suckles his mum at 40 years old still.
Because they have promised their kids they will get them one for Christmas. Can't disappoint little Johnny now.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Who ever these people are if they are scalpers, i think they are they should be named and shamed with this sort of quantity. It's disgusting, if it was me I'd contact the authorities to see if anything is dodgy. If it was Amazon, and the driver is takeing them, the higher chain of command should see a pattern forming and should investigate.

When and if i get the PS5 i think i'll play Gods of War, seen gameplay footage of it yesterday and I've never heard much of it and read the reviews and it seems to a huge hit. Also still looking foward to Astro and it seems they might be doing another Astro with this one being a huge hit for people.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure, but have you seen what people have been receiving instead of PS5’s through Amazon? 😮

Yeah my mate sent me a photo of someone receiving a lava lamp.
mothers have had cat food or bricks 😂

seen another post where the driver didn’t even attempt to deliver, put on the app but no one to receive it so the guy chased him and got him to find his parcel. He’d ripped off the tracking scan part and tried to rob it.

F82 M4
Who ever these people are if they are scalpers, i think they are they should be named and shamed with this sort of quantity. It's disgusting, if it was me I'd contact the authorities to see if anything is dodgy. If it was Amazon, and the driver is takeing them, the higher chain of command should see a pattern forming and should investigate.

When and if i get the PS5 i think i'll play Gods of War, seen gameplay footage of it yesterday and I've never heard much of it and read the reviews and it seems to a huge hit. Also still looking foward to Astro and it seems they might be doing another Astro with this one being a huge hit for people.
Aww mate, God of War is literally one of the greatest video games of all time honest. It's absolutely brilliant and worth actually buying a PS4 just for it

Good luck beating the Valkyrie Queen though! That b**ch took me 30 odd ties haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Myself been on Reddit tpp a bit lately, one story is the lass had Fed Ex to deliver the parcel and the driver said he tried to deliver and said parcel wasn't on board and she had a few parcels go missing from Fed Ex in that month. She had non of it and went to the depot and went ape s**t she spoke to staff there who were in on it and eventually the driver owned up and handed over the parcel as they knew what was inisde "a PS5".

People who do this should be fired and arrested for god knows what kind of law.

@Wilkeh I saw the PlayStation Access video yesterday about God of War and she really liked it and look forward to play it as i think it's on the PlayStation Plus Collection.

I'm debating about getting my nephews PS to borrow, been about 2 to 3 months since i had my PS

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It's on the PS plus collection but I think it's only for PS5 user's. Will have to double check that though.
Got of war collection came to PS plus but not the latest one iirc.

Edit, this is the list. PS5 only though.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member

It looks so cheap! Madness

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
It's on the PS plus collection but I think it's only for PS5 user's. Will have to double check that though.
Got of war collection came to PS plus but not the latest one iirc.

Edit, this is the list. PS5 only though.

Yeah i knew it could only be done through the PS5, i looked on Amazon it is cheap at the minute but i'll hold out till i get the 5. One of my mates had the PS5 yesterday and added the mto his library or whatever and sold it on to CEX. He's waiting for the next version of the 5.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Aww mate, God of War is literally one of the greatest video games of all time honest. It's absolutely brilliant and worth actually buying a PS4 just for it

Good luck beating the Valkyrie Queen though! That b**ch took me 30 odd ties haha

I've been playing through God of War for months now, been stuck on the same fucker for many weeks... it's a good game, but no way compares to my favourite games on PS3 (Bioshock, GTA, Portal, Uncharted)

I know there's no real need for this comment lol, but I just feel personally that God of War is quite over rated.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
A mate from work has a mate who secured 35 PS5's for launch day. Some digital and majority disc version.

All to flip on. Mental

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I was having issues with my PS5, with the dreaded CE-108262-9 error code. Had an issue where upon loading Cold War the console would just die and then not turn back on. I seem to have fixed this by, wiping the console and starting fresh with it and haven't had the issue since.

Massively impressed with the haptic feedback, totally changes the feel of gaming. Astro is obviously the showcase game for it but Cold War certainly has an amazing feel to it with the triggers vibrating away round after round.

Has anybody completed Astro yet? I've just got some puzzle pieces to get, that I've clearly missed. Such and addictive game, the final boss is a proper nostalgia trip. Not to mention firing all the old consoles up and hearing their startup theme.

I've also nailed the story on COD, just have the last mission to complete. Loved solving the codes and how it isn't just action every 30 seconds. I've also played multiplayer for the first time in about 6 years on a COD game and I'm not actually that bad. Which I've got to say is a surprise, it may not be new for the COD fan boys but for me there seem to be a few things taken from Battlefield now implemented in COD and its made it a better game. Only played TDM so far, want to get used to it before having a dabble at a different mode.

Just want Cyberpunk now on the 10th.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
So Amazon drivers have stolen some PS5's, but isn't it also possible for some people to have opened the box, taken the PS5 out, put something else in there, taken photos etc and kicked off on social media?

Seems like a nightmare on both sides, how do Amazon stop people claiming for lost/erroneous deliveries that actually aren't these days?

RS Clio 182
Astro is the real surprise,such a great launch game and its free - like a mix of sonic and Mario and the all the nostalgia touches are great. Surely the pad gives the PS5 a massive headstart over Xbox...just looks like theyve put more thought into this gen.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
So Amazon drivers have stolen some PS5's, but isn't it also possible for some people to have opened the box, taken the PS5 out, put something else in there, taken photos etc and kicked off on social media?

Seems like a nightmare on both sides, how do Amazon stop people claiming for lost/erroneous deliveries that actually aren't these days?
I guess that's why they haven't sent old bill round to everybdrivers house who's had a missing ps5 on the van. I expect most of the thieves will get away it, kids just aren't as pesky and they used to be..

As for the mate of a mate who bought 35 of them, I expect he's had one in his mansion on elevenerife for months now too. The Internet loves a billshitter though!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just went to play COD. I'd downloaded what I needed to play Warzone the other night plus a load of other packs.
Just put the disk from my PS4 in. "You need to copy over and delete what you don't need".
7 hours it's going to take in total. I thought I'd have just had to copy what's on the disk and it would merge the files. Still the long way of doing things I see.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Just went to play COD. I'd downloaded what I needed to play Warzone the other night plus a load of other packs.
Just put the disk from my PS4 in. "You need to copy over and delete what you don't need".
7 hours it's going to take in total. I thought I'd have just had to copy what's on the disk and it would merge the files. Still the long way of doing things I see.
Yours sounds broken, I'll pm you with my address if you want to send it my way. I will take a look at it for you, with no charge at my end.