ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PS5

F82 M4
oh right, I thought it was a straight replacement.

So you just plug an extra 1TB card in and the PS5 sorts the rest?
That's it mate. Has to be a specific type of M2 and it needs a heatsink too (the one above is perfect). The PS5 will then offer you which drive to install stuff to, it's really easy to manage 👍

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Looks like I’ll be needed one of the internal storage devices, so the one at post #671 is the one to get? I’ll keep it simple and get the one with heat sink . I’ve gotten Ghost Of Tsushima too now which I’m really exited to play as I couldn’t wait any longer

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Is remake of GTA5 for PS5 download only? I’ve not seen any pre-orders from retailers.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
does anyone else on here stream of the PlayStation? I was doing a live stream today and did one yesterday and a notification popped on screen saying lost connection of the stream so i restarted it and almost straight away it stopped again. My internet didn't loose connection though, it's either YouTube or the PlayStation. Anyone have any ideas? I do lots of live streaming for RDR2 and it's never stopped, it has stopped a once or twice for Battlefield but it's everytime on GT

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Had a bit of a look on google and youtube, it may be down to something like changing the DNS settings. I've looked at mine it's on Automatic. I'm not sure wether I should change it, any of you lot changed this setting before?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've just this minute ordred one of those Western Digital SN850 1TB from Amazon, I'm down to the bones now and need more space now, should be coming tomorrow.

Also I'm downloading GTA5 at the minute it's Free on PSN Store

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Is this legit? It kinda looks it, but was wondering what you guys think?

Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 14.08.49.png

From this email - reply-fec310767661037e-19_HTML-187083990-6151033-13018@playstation.sony.com

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Anyone looking to get the new PSVR when it's out? Still yet to try VR and really want to... have held of getting the original whilst waiting for a new one. Only game I really want to play mind you is Alyx which I doubt will ever be released on it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Got some clicky triggers for father's day.

Fitted them tonight. Took longer than it should have due to me having extra parts and going through many installation videos to double check.

Sadly, it hasn't made me a god on Vanguard like the wife expected. She watched me die quite a lot tbh but my excuse is that I just need to get used to them.

Quick video to show the movement now.
No good for driving games etc as the throttle will be constantly on.

182 FF Inferno

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I got this invite too. Logged on this morning, and within 10 minutes had purchased a ps5 disc edition.

Just heard from dpd its being delivered tomorrow so I'm hoping it's all legit!

I presume this was all legit?!!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Read that on The Verge a while back; looks amazing.

Been looking to this since they revealed it ages ago, finally out in a couple of weeks...

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Game don't still hold any stock, so there still is a shortage.

eBay has hundreds of them for sale
You know there are other places than Game.
I get 3-4 notifications a week showing stock in various places. You just need to look.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
You can't just walk in to a shop whenever you like and buy one yet, but they're restocked every couple of weeks these days between different retailers and they don't sell out in minutes anymore either.

Check HUKD, there's normally always a highly heat'd post whenever they're available somewhere at RRP.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
You know there are other places than Game.
I get 3-4 notifications a week showing stock in various places. You just need to look.

I got my PS5 ages ago, so I really don't care, but like @Jack! said it's still not like you can wonder into a shop and expect there to be some stock available.

I'd call that a shortage.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
My mate walked into Currys and got one the other day. He might have just timed it lucky though.

Sony and Microsoft have both said there won't be the volume in stores that previous gens had for a while as things get back to normal levels.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
thinking about a ps5 - is the digital edition worth the saving? I don't actually buy any physical games anymore

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If you don't buy physical and won't use it for Blue-Ray then get it. No difference as far as I know internally.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone played Stray yet?

Really like the look of it but it seems pretty short so reluctant to spend £30 on it.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
No. Unfortunately it's not on the basic PS+ either and I'm reluctant to up my subscription.

It does look good. It'll probably be on the basic PS+ soon enough though.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
No. Unfortunately it's not on the basic PS+ either and I'm reluctant to up my subscription.

It does look good. It'll probably be on the basic PS+ soon enough though.
Why do you think it'll come to the basic one? They never seem to change the basic level games, unless you mean as a monthly game?

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
I think it will fall in price pretty quickly, games like that normally do.

I agree that £30 feels steep for a game some people have 100% completed in 4 hours.

Does look cool though, will play at some point.