ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pug GTi 180

soon, but the 206 is ancient, and i wouldnt like to buy an update merely to keep the 206 running for a tiny bit longer.

Also, having seen the 180 engine, i can tell you that its almost an exact replica of the F4R. Even uses the SAME FBW throttle body....same, VVT system, and very similar exhaust manifold. Now, i know there are only a few ways to make an engine, but you could of at least tried to make it a bit diff, f anybody can host, i can get pics to them.

Astra 1.9cdti XP

OK then so what else would you buy for 15K? Please do not include CTR or Clio Cup in this list or even the Cupra R. Drove one 2 weeks ago and it was a bit of a disapointment!!!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Hate all Alfas with a passion.....I know some love the looks of the GTV but Im not too impressed!

172 MK2......hmmmmm not bad motors, but youd have to be an idiot to buy one of those! ;)

Im cheesed of cos I cant find any 17" wheels that I think would improve the look of the car so was considering using that £1k on a deposit on something else......bit extreme though!! If only I could think of something else?!?

S2000

For 15K.....hmmm. I think a mint low millage last of the line Black Teg, then spend the rest on mods, oooo I like Tegs!!

Geordiepaul how can you hate alfas!!

I would get one if could afford the insurance, in fact id pay 11k just for the engine.

Wheres scudetto when i need im

S2000

Dont agree, i think they look superb!! I saw a black one the other day it was gleaming, sporting a set of huge brakes with red callipers!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Dont particularly like tegs either I think theyre overrated and pretty damn ugly. Dont flame me thats just my opinion!!

I would if I could find a good one I would get an original shape scooby turbo or if anybody could reccomend some nice wheels to save the MK2 172 it would be appreciated!

Revels Mum & Sister

They are gorgeous, reliable, and sound good and go well.

Yeah the tuning goodies are expensive in relation to say Renault tuning parts. But they offer EXTREMELY good gains from Exhausts and suck like.

And the VTEC is mighty fun. Especially screaming its tits off!

Yeah they look nice the new ones. ITR are still great cars in my view, better than CTRs easily but it seems the japanese cant draw!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

The Japanese dont draw they build robots to do that, just look at the evidence.....New Nissan Micra, Toyota Yaris Verso, ITR, CTR!!!!!

Mights have a look at a Cooper S with the Hartge kit!!

S2000

I dont understand, why do you wanna change your car just because you cant find alloys for it? What about 17" version of the Cup wheels?!

Hmm ok, so it stands out, its different, the interior is great and how many 1.2s do you know can do 0-60 in 10.5?!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

teady - stupid I know, but looks a bit ordinary on its own, need something to make it stand out!

I dont think a 17" version of the cup wheel will suit a silver 172, Im soooo fussy!!!

Those alternative super Ts look quality I reckon, are they slightly dome shaped... they get my thumbs up.