ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pug gti and xsi run to the hills

tiTTy & SV650
Not a bad days work...

Took my front bumper off the pug earlier to do some work and as I was in the middle of it Big Iain suggested a drive.

So I got the bumper back on, fitted the fogs, new red bumper trim, refitted the wheel arch and gave the car a quick wash then met Iain for a wee drive, pics below.

old skool cool!!! :cool:

DSC01211.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01221.jpg

DSC01220.jpg

ST
Both nice cars, dont think i have ever seen as XSI 106 that shape (ph1)

It's basically a mk1 rallye with a 1.6 8v in it...will rinse stay with and probably pass 172/182's...

122bhp in a car thats under 800kg's standard...ace!!

It fairly dances through the corners too, now power steering, no abs, a drivers car if ever there was one!!

tiTTy & SV650
On the Crow Rd over the Campsies.

doubt either would pass a 172 / 182 but you feel like you're going a lot faster than you are. Iain adds 15bhp anyway and it was catching mine no probs. Mines not had any mechanical TLC yet though so probably running a bit slow.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
ah the campsie carpark ur not a real gleswiegan if u'v not had some sort of sexual experience in that carpark

FPMSL

the 205 is mint btw Rory!!

tiTTy & SV650
cheers, dunno what tomorrow has in store for it. Maybe fit a new headunit although I wanna start refurbing my spare speedlines.