ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pug gti and xsi run to the hills

Burgandy 174 sport t
oh aye, Iain:

DSC01214.jpg

twin air horns as standard!

They canny be standard surely

tiTTy & SV650
yeah you might be right Iain as I saw 205 gti horns on ebay earlier and they didnt look like that lol will check my trusty haynes manual when i can be arsed

Damn, I need horns like that - the ones on mine are pathetic, embarrassed to use them...

Cars are both looking fine guys, top jobs.

H22A7 Accord Type R
Love it!!!! Workmate has just insured his PH1 106 Rallye this morning....not sure its a good idea to go for a blast today though, fog, frost, snow, Semi Slick Yoko AO48's lol...... hmmmm lol

Clio 182
Both nice cars, dont think i have ever seen as XSI 106 that shape (ph1)

It's basically a mk1 rallye with a 1.6 8v in it...will rinse stay with and probably pass 172/182's...

122bhp in a car thats under 800kg's standard...ace!!

It fairly dances through the corners too, now power steering, no abs, a drivers car if ever there was one!!

Oh right.
i thought the 1.6 8v was 90/100bhp?

and they made the mk2 106 xsi but it was a 1400?

ST
It's basically a mk1 rallye with a 1.6 8v in it...will rinse stay with and probably pass 172/182's...

122bhp in a car thats under 800kg's standard...ace!!

It fairly dances through the corners too, now power steering, no abs, a drivers car if ever there was one!!

Oh right.
i thought the 1.6 8v was 90/100bhp?

and they made the mk2 106 xsi but it was a 1400?

Tis a 1.6 8v matey tho Iain's is running a full exhaust system, 4-2-1 mani, decat, full stainless cat back...