ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pulling to the left.

172 Cup, AX trackbeast.
My 172 Cup pulls to the left under normal driving. Not by a huge amount, but noticeable and requires the wheel to be held off-centre to go in a straight line. Had the tracking checked this morning, which is absolutely fine.

I had a small off at Oulton Park back in November and scraped down an Armco barrier. Only the driver's side rear wheel touched the barrier. I get the feeling the beam may be slightly out of squiff and this is pushing the car to the left. Is there any alignment adjustment for the rear wheels? I'm hoping it's just out of alignment and not a bent beam.

Other points of note:

Springs and rear dampers were new last summer, and have only covered about 4000 miles, so it's not likely to be them.

Nothing is loose up front, although the ARB rubbers need changing ( and are en route tomorrow)

Steering still feels fine, no tugging and no noise.

Ride height is fine all around the car and tyres are wearing as they should.

Any help appreciated, ta.