ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Purple wall/hellaflush meet (JDM Hardparked content)

HF1.jpg

HF28.jpg

HF2.jpg

HF3.jpg

HF4.jpg

HF10.jpg

HF11.jpg

HF9.jpg

HF8.jpg

HF6.jpg

HF7.jpg

HF12.jpg

HF5.jpg

HF13.jpg

HF14.jpg

HF15.jpg

HF17.jpg

HF18.jpg

HF25.jpg

HF21.jpg

HF22.jpg

HF19.jpg

HF20.jpg

HF39.jpg

HF40.jpg

HF65.jpg

HF64.jpg

HF41.jpg

HF37.jpg

HF38.jpg

HF72.jpg

HF48.jpg

HF49.jpg

HF52.jpg

more to come later as they get posted up.

What exactly defines Hellaflush? Is it basically all about stance, getting the as close to the ground and the arches as close to the wheels as poss?

I love it anyway!

What exactly defines Hellaflush? Is it basically all about stance, getting the as close to the ground and the arches as close to the wheels as poss?

I love it anyway!

Combination of ride height, camber, tuck and stretch tbh.

I do have a soft spot for 510's too.

If I had some cash to spend on the clio you guys would be seeing something very different to the turini's + drop and silvervisions from me inspired by some of the trends in the US JDM and stance scenes.

S4 Avant
Some of those can't be driven surely?! The ones on coilovers, do they wind them down once they've parked, or have no suspension travel whatsoever?

Given the number of posts on some of the forums i frequent with sump gaurds made, sump pans cracked, chassis legs notched, and wishbones/sills etc that are pictured having been ground to f**k by the road I think you can make of that what you will ;)

Some will be air ride though so only that low when static.

S4 Avant
Air ride would make a lot more sense, don't get me wrong, they look great, but f**k having to replace wishbones every tank of petrol.

A silver Honda
lol yep.

I think it's when you have a lot of high end parts (race/track spec stuff) but only go to meets and events to show off. A lot of those cars will never see a race circuit or drag strip.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
remember jdm coilovers are made propperly with seperate preload and height adjustment most euro coilovers adjust the height with the preload... so those cars still most likely have full suspension travel...

It may be possible but with wheels/tyres tucked that tight to the arch lips there's no way they'll be using the full travel.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
I do have a soft spot for 510's too.

If I had some cash to spend on the clio you guys would be seeing something very different to the turini's + drop and silvervisions from me inspired by some of the trends in the US JDM and stance scenes.

you would just end up getting slated...lol

awesome thread again sir

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Like I give a f**k what people think about my car. If I did I certainly wouldn't be driving a Renault!

lol...point. the modifiers in the us of a just have more commitment and maybe wonga

lol yep.

I think it's when you have a lot of high end parts (race/track spec stuff) but only go to meets and events to show off. A lot of those cars will never see a race circuit or drag strip.

think i may use that term...lol