ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put My Deposit Down On A 182!

OK OK, its a year old with 10K on the clock. Racing Blue with racing stripes and silver decals down the side. Should be picking up in a week or 2! Had a smile from ear to ear when i test drove it! Just noticed ive gone down to forum user aswell, have to send some more money in!

Leeroy

I saw it when i was driving home one day last week. Toomey Renault (which i pass everyday) had 2 182s! The racing blue one and a silver one. Stopped off at 6am (after a long night shift) and had a peek and fell in love with it! PXing my 1.2 dynamique after 2 years of loyal service (33k!) Sooo excited. Confused about my membership downgrade?? Never got a renewal letter through?!

Just PM a modd about your membership... Youll love the 182... Saying that I need to take mine back because the temp sensor has gone:(. Racing Blue stands out a mile. The only other colour I would have is Yellow but I couldnt bring my self to part with the dosh.

Thats it! Thats my car! Have You Been anywhere near basildon today and stole my car? Seriously, its exactly like that but with clio cup, michelin etc. decals underneath wing mirrors

ha ha no no this is mine ha ha, picked mine up on the 1st March, plus I live in the West Mids. The decals under the wing mirrors must have been put on the car after? :confused:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Good pics jay.Thats one of my favourite roads going over dinas into barmouth.

Car looks good too

ian

Love the pics jay! rcp- im sure i will enjoy it. I was actually supoosed to pick it up today but sh*tty london underground have screwed up my pay so ill have to get on the blower to renault and let them know

If you dont mind me asking are you getting it on finance etc?

As you say you are part exchanging your 1.2 dynamique.

How much did they give you for it, and was that on finance too? How much did you still owe etc and what did they do with the money you still owed on it?

Sorry for all the questions, im just interested.

Also how much was the 182?

MGP W02

Racing blue 182s kick ass! i should know i have one :D

wernt the 182s with silver decals down the sides used as press cars?

MGP W02

Ok, have found a clip from TopGear and that one has the silver decals... (reg HS53LKU)

Just worried that it might have been driven a tad hard thats all...

Yaris Hybrid

Quote: Originally posted by Leeroy on 29 March 2005

OK OK, its a year old with 10K on the clock. Racing Blue with racing stripes and silver decals down the side.
Hmm make sure its not HV04 KYT, that was my neighbours, its well shafted. Its so bad he gave it back and demanded his money and px car back.

Yaris Hybrid

When my neighbour got his from a Renault main dealer of all places the front splitter was missing a couple of the tyres were illegal and you could tell the fronts and previously been put on the rear. Also his tyre foam was missing and there were some other bits of trim hanging off.

As if that wasnt bad enough he paid the same as I did for my new one!!!!!!!

F*ck that! Dont know why i didnt go for a new one, i guess the wait time was a factor, but i just fell in love with this when i drove past it!