ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Put together a 'Torque Settings' sticky for the Clio ?

Track 172cup
Just been thinking that it would be handy to have all the torque settings needed on the various parts on the Clio in one place (especially the crutial ones!) as it seems a lot of people don't torque up nuts/bolts properly and take the view of 'that'll do' :S

i know if would be extremely helpful for people liek me who will be taking my car to bits over the next month and want to make sure everythings torqued up correctly but hopefully it would help out a few others aswell

what does everyone else think ? worth a shot to try and get everyone to post up any of the settings that they know ?

Track 172cup
Autodata ?

Yeh your right budgie, we might aswell just shut down the sections on here when people ask for help with fitting/fixing something :rasp:

just thought it would be a handy thing to have on the site.........

Black Clio GT
i wouldnt mind knowing what my wheels are meant to be torqued up to when i fit my spacers at the w'end....... haynes manual isnt available for the mk3 yet.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I might make up something like this when i get some spare time, just need a list of which ones are needed and il try get them.

Track 172cup
nice one Tunst it would be much appreciated, i might have a scour round the site and see what i can find regarding torque settings and post them up

Storm Grey 200
Your wish is my command, just copied these out of the manual quickly. For the RS 1*2

Attachments

• Torque Settings.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 235
  Track 172cup
Cheers Nick that's quality ;)

What manuals that from ? I had a quick scan through the F4R workshop manual from fastchips site before but couldn't see any lists/tables like that