ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question About Phone Locking

BMW 328 Ci
Bit of a saga,
I recently sold a brand new Motorola V3 for a mate on ebay(this is reason why not to), its brand new and an upgrade from the contract people.
I assume that means its locked to 1 network.

I got an email yesterday (1 week after auction finished and feedback left) saying that the phone wont charge properly (at all really), they tell me they get a reception.
My freind told me it was unlocked but it turns out its not, but I think they are on the same network anyway becuase this girl is getting a reception when she gets it on.

Question is,
Would a phone being blocked stop it from charging, even though it turns on?
I seem to read that you cant unblock motorolas remotly anyway.

What would you do.
Im thinking of getting her to send the phone back and just giving the money back after it arrives, but you never know if she could have switched the phone or whatever. Its when crap like this starts happening on ebay that you dont know who you can trust. They have 49 pos feedback.

tbh, I thnk that the charging bit would have nothing to do with it being blocked, it sounds like its a duff phone.