ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question for anyone who's installed Autoleads PC99-X12

RS172 PH1
I purchased an Autoleads PC99-X12 belieiving this would allow me to regain use of my stalk controls in my Clio 172 ph1 but be blowed if I could get it to work.

So my question is, is there any trick to get these working ? I've read a few sites mention tuning your radio in and storing a station first but the instructions that came with mine don't mention anything like that, it basically just says plug it in and it should work.

I'm 100% confident I plugged everything in correctly, had to swap around the yellow and red leads on one of the iso blocks though as it had 12V+ Constant and 12V+ Swtiched round the wrong way.

I'm assuming my lead was supplied with the right adaptor (Pioneer jack lead) but I guess that could be wrong as there's nothing written on it to confirm it really is a pioneer lead.

Have I perhaps just LOST the Autoleads lottery and gotten a faulty one ? .. I hope not, it's a pain having to wait 2-3 weeks for shipping of these things from the UK to NZ just to find out they dont work.

Cheers in advance for any tips or help.