ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Question on EBC

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 27 November 2003

Benr did I say I lurch into a corner? I do know about car ballance ya know... I actually am a smooth driver but if you brake later and make it stick id beat you everytime..... Most racing is won and lost on braking take F1 for instance... Even Touring Cars..... So give me that cant drive crap when im coming up your inside braking later and making it stick when youve just lost a position.
So thats a race at the next track day then Hehe

lol.

Not that you can race on track..

Unless you want to get yourself a race license and both pay to enter a series for the sake of some 1.2 16v pads..hmm

-Rob

:devilish:

F1 is actually won in the wind tunnel and if your trying to outbrake the car infront your braking performance is actually worse then the car infront.

Cya steve

BenR no need to get touchy im only having a laugh... F1 is won in the pits lol. I wouldnt be behind you id have slipstreamed you and pulled alongside.. :p