ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Questions about the 172 seats

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Hi All,

Still looking forward to getting my first 172 within the next month.

Noob question no doubt but I've been looking at some pics and as far as i know the Leather/Alacantra seats are standard in the 172 pictures as below

k_472168_large.jpg

However I've just seen a picture which the renaultsport logo is coloured, and not sure but the seats look darker.

1187751-3.jpg

Is this a mod or a different option from the standard?
Thanks

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The door cards are like beige aswell and the ph2's have a darker door card.

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
yeah I notice the door card is differemt, the door handle isnt normall silver looking either I think.

So are we saying after looking at the other pics on the pictures I posted that this is a Ph2 with Ph1 seats?

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
yeah I notice the door card is differemt, the door handle isnt normall silver looking either I think.

So are we saying after looking at the other pics on the pictures I posted that this is a Ph2 with Ph1 seats?
No, the interior pic is from a different car. Dodgy.

i'd leave well alone... the pics are clearly not from the car for sale & it seems a bit too cheap - i never believe it when people say they are selling because there is something wrong and they "don't have time" to fix it but its an easy/cheap fix. I'd expect to pay at least £2500 for a car of that age/mileage so I'm assuming theres alot more wrong than they are letting on

320d
That 02 plate is very dodgy, its got random wheels on, no xenons which could indicate a front end bump, the photo shows a phase 1 interior which wouldn't fit as the door cards are a different shape which means they wouldn't fit the phase 2 dashboard shape

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Its alright Im not interested in the car. it just made me wonder why I hadn't seen seats like that on any of the Ph2's Ive looked at

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
That 02 plate is very dodgy, its got random wheels on, no xenons which could indicate a front end bump, the photo shows a phase 1 interior which wouldn't fit as the door cards are a different shape which means they wouldn't fit the phase 2 dashboard shape

What the difference with the alloys?

How can you tell it doesn't have Xenon's