ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick clean of my kids lol

106GTI / NovaC20LET
just gave the cup engine bay a clean as it was filthy! couldnt believe how much dirt i actually got off, stupidly forgot to take a picture before the clean to compare with but never mind still happy with the result especially the inlet manifold it was basically black

172 cup
love the cup but that ibiza is very very nice!you seen this months redline where they tweak one?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Love the cupra, really makes the clio look dated.
Ahh thanks, I always wondered what they would do when it came to September. Lovely car! Good choice on white!

LOL, you dunce chris :rasp: TBF loads of people have said that to me, I was just like, erm well it will be 60 :S

106GTI / NovaC20LET
That cupra looks swish mate! What's quicker :)

id say the cup slightly its just alot lighter, althought the cupra has a slightly quicker 0 - 60 and is very punchy in low revs doe to the twin charge, which btw sounds gorgeous when you lift off

106GTI / NovaC20LET
want that cupra! love the look of them, whats it like to drive?

alot stiffer than youd think! but still manages to be very comfy aswell, only had a few little gos tho cos its my bros and hes still in the protective stage. it has endless amount of toys to play with, my fav personally been the sequential gear box the gear change is lightening quick