ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Few Snaps of my first Renault Clio 182

Clio Sport 182
Don't know much about cars, or photography (looking at the photo's) but here goes :)
(photo's from iPhone 4s)
IMG_1198.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1196.png

IMG_1199.jpg

Hope you like , still sure it was previously owned by one of you guys... possible user gazcaddy?

Clio 182
Re: Quick Few Snaps of my first Renault Clio Sport 182

Welcome to the forum! :) what did you have before the 182?

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf

looks gd. get rid of the stickers and sort your exhaust out thought :p

Clio Sport 182

looks gd. get rid of the stickers and sort your exhaust out thought :p

Thanks for the advice, what would you suggest about the exhaust?
Also, do they just peel off the stickers?

Sorry, don't know much about cars at all :)

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
All depends what you want to do to the car. Personally, I would stick a Ktec or milltek on there but if you're not into tuning it up abit, just jack the car up and move it back. If you don't have the luxury of a jack etc then any garage will do it for about £20-£30.

I've notice you are a newbie so I would say this site along with http://www.k-tecracing.com/ will be your life savers. (a few other places around as well)

Clio Sport 182
All depends what you want to do to the car. Personally, I would stick a Ktec or milltek on there but if you're not into tuning it up abit, just jack the car up and move it back. If you don't have the luxury of a jack etc then any garage will do it for about £20-£30.

I've notice you are a newbie so I would say this site along with http://www.k-tecracing.com/ will be your life savers. (a few other places around as well)

Thanks for your advice its thats a big help, Im a newbie & know next to nothing about cars if I'm being honest. :p

Clio Sport 182
As said before, dump the stickers an move exhaust back. How you finding the audio set up?

Well it's got a JVC KDSH9101 installed, good radio quality - I hope that's what you were asking lol.
I have got a question though, where the gear box is, there is the cigarette lighter, what's the compartment next to it (got a black cover on, but remove the cover it reveals a yellow connection) ?
I can get a photo, if you're unsure what I'm referring to .

53 Clio's & counting
Welcome mate!

RS Tuning stickers - Paul is a legend, so no worries with whatever work it's had done!

Exhaust is sticking out too far, need to get it up on some ramps to check that out.

Rear discs looks a bit rusty, either it's where it has been parked for a while, or that your calipers are not working correctly - A quick strip and clean will solve that

Clio Sport 182
I'm guessing there is some work to be done on it.
best take it to garage & see what the cost will be - cheers everyone :)

53 Clio's & counting
No mate, easy to change and not expensive - contact Wests Renault (tom on here) as he works for Renault and offers discount to CS members

Welcome, as said I'm in the exhaust and sticker camp.

Under the ash tray thingy next to the cigarette lighter is the OBD2 port. Think that's what your referring to.

Clio Sport 182
Welcome, as said I'm in the exhaust and sticker camp.

Under the ash tray thingy next to the cigarette lighter is the OBD2 port. Think that's what your referring to.

Ill look into getting that fixed
thanks for the input.
What is an OBD2 port?

pimp mobile Zafira
Nice car mate. As already said get rid of the stickers and sort the exhaust. If its still on the original exhaust then you'll be better getting an aftermarket one (funds allowing of course) as the original usually rot.

Clio Sport 182
Nice car mate. As already said get rid of the stickers and sort the exhaust. If its still on the original exhaust then you'll be better getting an aftermarket one (funds allowing of course) as the original usually rot.

Cheers Andy.
I'll have to look at the funds, but I can tell (with looking at other 182's) the exhaust is slightly further out.

Thank you all for the advice

Clio Sport 182
Need some advice already clio people, I have just took car for a drive & noticed a light on the dashboard , far right hand corner, orange & I can only describe it as what looks like a tap?
Any ideas people :(