ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick info needed.....

Im geeting my tortion bar done 2moz and i was wondering whats the best height for it to be at???

Ive got the front lowered 35mm..

Cheers Siggsy

scotty u have any sounds in the back of your car? if you do this is one reason for keeping the back slightly higher as an install will bring the back of you car down a bit depending what you have in it, thats the only reason i know for having the back a bit higher, and i think backs tend to sit a bit lower as standard than they do at the front?

Matt

Clio Gtt

renault designed the clio with the front lower, if you lower it keep it simler to how renault done it, slightly lower at the front. mine is equal at the mo but as soon as the new engine goes in i am lowering the front a bit more for better handling.

If you have the front lower than the back, the car will steer progressively on the limit and you will tend to have more grip on the front wheels (which you can best control).

Lowering the back more is a on-way ticket to understeer city! I had my 1.2 lowered to the floor at the back and it truly messed up the handling (not to be confused with grip).

Ive gone for only one notch on the back of my 16v. Much better handling.