ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick insurance excess question please.

clio 172 ph2 02 reg

Im getting quotes and now have 1Y NCB and my insurance has come down alot, but I am trying to find out my cheapest quote. I have one from more than that seems pretty good (cheapest so far) but it lists to excess prices, one for 3rd party fire an theft at £150 and for to driver excess at £400. In which claims would I have to pay which excess ? Its full comp insurance I have the quote for, thanks.

You have to Pay Excess on All Claims, if your not at fault, your Insurance Company will recover your excess from the Party at fault, so your not out of pocket.

Pretty much every claim you will pay Excess up front :(

I think that is how it works (can anyone confirm?)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i understand it as in all claims you have to pay the excess upfront your fault or not, then it gets given back to you (if it wasnt your fault).

Im talking Claim against your insurance by you, if you are claiming against theirs then you dont have to pay.

Sometimes though it takes time working out Fault thats when you may have to fork out some excess. Especially if you need your Car fixed in a hurry :)