ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick one of the clio last night

172 CUP
I went out to grab some shots and only got a few, Most were crap and i forgot to turn RAW back on so only have the jpg (doh)

Most werre out of focus as well so all in all not a very good trip the only one i can really show is below. Dont bother with any C&C as im not happy with it. Im going to try again tonight if the snow is still there.

cliosmall.JPG

172 CUP
Yep Plus i could most likly have pulled it out if i had the raw version but the jpg just dosnt have it in it without it looking odd.

172 CUP
Went out again last night and tried again.

Much more impressed with the results, Yes i know there is some s**t on the camera. plus they have been resized with windows so lost loads of quality and they are straight from the camera.

dark3.jpg

dark2.jpg

dark1.jpg

Fiat Panda 100hp
Stick it on a longer exporsure, or aperture priority and let it manage exposure for you, and use some rear flash sync, so the flash fires at the end of the exposure.