ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Pea Shooter Video.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Borrowed a GoPro today and thought I'd have quick play.

Better videos are to come with no sloppy gear changes:clown:

Last edited by a moderator:
  Ph 1 172
been wondering wether or not to get one of these and get rid of my ktec stealth so is that with just a sports cat not a decat? sounds insane

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Cheers guys!

been wondering wether or not to get one of these and get rid of my ktec stealth so is that with just a sports cat not a decat? sounds insane

Do it, you know it makes sense!

It's one of these, genuine 182 cat modified by BTB to fit my manifold. Flew through MOT a week back no bother.

IMAG0128.jpg

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
That is frickin tidy work by BTB on the 182 chop job :D Like that a lot

Aye, the quality of their work is top notch! Did look at the stealth system they did as it's a work of art, but the OMP cropped up and I had to have it.

Wow that sounds great! but it does look abit like a standard exhaust? and i need to get myself one of these cameras haha even if it is just for my 1.2 lol

172 Phase II
Sounds great! I reckon that that BTB cat isn't a good combination with the overrun map? (Seeing that it's still a cat and not a decat?) Because I've got the same cat and was wondering about this.

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
So want an OMP Inox! Love this video, sex for the ears TBH.