ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Quick Ph1 oddy turn around!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Well picked this up yesterday for not alot of monies from a CS member, Also belonged to GAZ before them! plan was to break it but I think I'll use it for a few track days first! So couldnt resist doing something to it!

As i got it, Lovely stickers and tints.

f31061f8.jpg

c3469940.jpg

And now after a wash and some love.

(before tint removal)

IMAG0330.jpg

after!

IMAG0334.jpg

IMAG0341.jpg

IMAG0340.jpg

Looks a bit more appealing, Even if the wheels dont look that good!

Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSI
lol at Ash in the boot.
Looks much better Stuy.....will be perfect for track days with some more love

I was busy I had to take sticky stuff off the windows :cool:

So is Ash happy with her new car? And are you happy with your new 206?

Yeah I am thanks john ;) but I'll be sad on sat when I can no longer drive her!! And best place is not he boot for me it's in the drivers seat :) :rasp:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Loving the colour contrast of these two sitting side by side :approve:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I wont forget the day we were heading to Cambeltown when four of us launched off the lights and this dropped a lifter haha, Gaz had just filled it to the gunnels with fuel aswell LOL.

What in the world is in that BOOT, what you got in that BOOT?

A couple a gats, a couple a knives, a couple of rats, a couple of wives

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers for comments guys! Couldnt pass it up! seems to run ok for now. and seems to have a fair bit CS history ;) No plans for it really, Stick my buckets in it for track then split it when i realise i'm skint beyond beleif / Breaks. LOL

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
Cheers for comments guys! Couldnt pass it up! seems to run ok for now. and seems to have a fair bit CS history ;) No plans for it really, Stick my buckets in it for track then split it when i realise i'm skint beyond beleif / Breaks. LOL

realised yet lol